Cobra x Reader - Bullies

Reader's POV~

I hear the alarm go off and curse. Another day = school. I hate school, absolutely hate it. When I was younger I used to like it. I found a thrill in learning and had awesome friends. Well awesome at the time.

During middle school my friends ditched me for boys and the fact that I wasn't 'feminine' enough. I was left alone with no one to talk to. But when I thought nothing could get worse, I was proved wrong.

I started to get bullied. It started with just name calling, calling me, "Nobody, Loser, Worthless, ect." But it soon evolved into messing with me. They would trip me, knock my lunch and books out of my hands, and threaten me.

Because of this my grades were terrible. I was barely ever getting a D. I tried talking to the guidance councilor but that didn't work. The councilor didn't help me, she was one of the girls moms that was bullying me. And she agreed with what was happening to me.

I had no one to go to. At the end of elementary school my mom died and I was left with my dad. Because of my moms death, my dad became an alcoholic and was rarely home. In the last year of middle school, my dad was killed in a car accident.

I was left alone to fend for myself. I had to get a job to pay for the apartment I lived in. Most of the money my parents left me was spent on alcohol for my dad.

When I transferred to High School, the bullying didn't stop. It just got worse. The encounters with the bullies started to get physical. They would hit me and slam me against the lockers. Some of the guys started assaulting me. I feel as if I'm living in hell.

And yes I have thought about killing myself. But I decided not to. I don't want them to have the pleasure of knowing that what they're doing to me, hurts me. And I believe that outside of high school my life will be better and that I will find my soulmate.

I slap my hand on the alarm clock and rise from my bed. "Okay, another day." I tell myself, taking in a long breath I walk over to my dresser and grab out my school uniform.

"Damnit." I say quietly looking at my uniform with cuts and stains. "Now I have to buy a new one." I say annoyed. I take the uniform and walk over to my bathroom and take a quick shower. I get dressed and walk over to the kitchen. I grab a slice of bread and put it in the toaster. While I wait for that I make my lunch, just a box full of salad and chicken.

Once I hear the toaster is done, I grab the bread and spread butter on it and run out of the house. I walk to school peacefully and eat my amazing breakfast.

I make it to the gates of the school and walk through them. As I walk I hear people whisper about me and look at me with nasty expressions. I continue to walk until I feel my foot hit something hard, which catches my foot causing my next step to fail as I fall forward. I harshly hit the ground and my bag flys out of my hand.

When I'm about to sit up, I feel weight in my back. I try to look at whats on my back, but a hand grabs my head and slams it into the ground, Jose. I watch as two boys, Alex & Mark, go to my bag and dump everything out, taking my lunch and some money I had in there. Once they got what they wanted they left me to pick up my stuff myself.

Once I got everything I walk into the school and make my way to my locker. On the way there people throw things at me but I ignore them. At my locker I see all the mean and nasty comments written on it and sigh. I open it up and everything is soaking wet. I ignore it and put my bag in it and get the soaked books that I need for my classes

I close my locker and walk to my next class. I was met with a weird scene in the hallways. No one looked at me or picked on me. They were all whispering about something. But it was loud enough for me to pick up some of what they were saying.