Preference #95: (George) You Give Him The Silent Treatment.

George: "(YN), Are you seriously going to ignore me because I tickled you?" George giggles as he follows you into the kitchen. Brushing away his question, you open the fridge and continue to throw your attention elsewhere. You were never easily annoyed but tickling your hips always seemed to trigger you off. It was something your body had never been able to adapt to but there was one other thing annoying you at this moment in time - How hard it was to stay mad at George. It was so frustrating, it was almost impossible. "I mean, I like being tickled, it's uplifting." He shrugged with a smile, his comment making you want to burst out in laughter but no, you were determined to stick to this. Starting up the stairs, you enter the bedroom you share with George and drop down on the bed. You'd never argued before and you were also hoping this wouldn't be the first, you just needed to get your point across. After an hour of reading, you begin to miss George. His voice, his laugh and his kiss. You trail back downstairs to find him laid up on the couch. "What was that?" He quips as you fall down beside him. "I needed time alone." You sigh. "About what? About us? You were blatantly ignoring me and I hate that feeling so much-" You cut off his sentence. "George, I wasn't actually avoiding you and I don't want to fight over this." "(YN), I love you so much and I wouldn't let us fight over something so petty." He cries, pulling you closer to his and running a hand over your cheek. "I love you." He repeats before leaning in and kissing you passionately.