Preference #113: Hugs.

Josh:  If you had to say that Josh's hugs were pretty much the best thing ever, you would without a doubt. He can lift your mood from angry or sad just by giving you a warm, big hug. Josh's hugs are the warmest you've ever felt in your life, its as if he wears a heating pad on his torso all day. His body goes perfect with yours when it's time for his hugs.

George: George knows exactly when you need a hug, just by the look on your face or how you respond. He pulls you into one of his special 'monkey hugs' and won't let go until you pull your head back. George likes to give you at least one of his 'monkey hugs' everyday, he feels like he forgot something important if he doesn't hug you. On the days where you're really sad, he would put on his monkey onesie and hug you while singing lightly in your ear.

Jaymi: Jaymi is probably the best person to ever give you a hug, well, hugs. His 'Hensley Hug' isn't just a plain hug where you wrap your arms around each other. Once you lean your head on his shoulder, he starts to rub your back and sway side to side lightly. 'Hensley Hugs' are your kryptonite, that's all you have to say.

JJ: If you could give JJ a hug all day, you would. There's something special about his hugs, like he has a magic touch. JJ likes to comfort you when hugging you, he'll lightly play with your hair and kiss your head lightly as well. One the days when you both are steressed to the max, you stay wrapped in a hug for a while. You'll have your arms around his broad shoulders and he would slide his hand under your shirt and rub your back.