Preference #147: Lazy Days

JJ: "Baby you know I’m gonna beat you…" “Don’t get too cocky Hamblett, I’ve played this game since I was little, I think I’ve got pretty good!" It was JJ’s day off, and you both had decided to stay home for the day, and right now were playing Mario Kart, you sitting in JJ’s lap as you were about to start the first race. “Babe, your head’s in the way!!" JJ whined halfway through, long after you had overtaken him. You giggled in response as you crossed the finish line in 1st position, him tagging along in 4th. “I’m telling you babe, it’s cos I picked Yoshi, he’s such a let down…or maybe the remote’s gone dodgy…"he protested, hitting the remote, making you giggle again. “Face it hun, I won cos I’m better…" you said, placing the remote down and moving round in his lap to face him, cupping his face and kissing his nose. “Okay, but I think it’s only fair if we go again.." he said snaking his arms round your waist and pecking you on the lips. “If we must" you said, smiling at his cuteness.

George: "Not like that George! Put them all in separate bowls!" you laughed as George tried to organise all the sweets and crisps for your movie marathon that evening. “Trust me babe! I know what to do!" he protested, dividing everything into two bowls. “This is your bowl" he handed you a bowl full of sweets and crisps “And this is mine!" he continued, revealing his, much fuller bowl, grinning. “That’s not fair!!" you whined. “No, we have to do this properly!" you said after examining the bowls more closely. You went to the cupboard to get out more bowls and put everything in separate bowls. “Now we can share better!" you said, turning round to have George spread Nutella on your face with his hands. “George!!!" you screamed, making him giggle adorably. You jumped on him and tackled him to the floor, tickling him. After he had surrendered, you both stopped and giggled quietly. “I’m gonna go wash my face.." you said, getting up, but were stopped by George. “Maybe I can help.." he said, pulling your lips to his. You pulled away and said “George, there’s still a ton on my face" he giggled and lifted you off him, saying “Okay babe, you get it off and I’ll get the movie set up!" he said, kissing you quickly on the lips, before you went off to the bathroom, calling back “Don’t start without me!" to which George replied “I won’t!"

Josh:

It was Josh’s day off from work, and you woke up to the sun streaming through the blinds in your shared bedroom. You felt Josh’s arms round your waist and his chin on your shoulder, his breath tickling your ear. You turned yourself round to face him, trying not to wake him up, but to your surprise, you were greeted with his bright blue eyes staring into yours, a smile spreading across his face. “Morning beautiful" he said, moving some hair out of your face, making you blush. “Morning Joshy" you replied, as he pulled you more into his broad chest and you snuggled up to him. “What do you want to do today, princess?" he mumbled into your hair, as he rubbed the small of your back. “Well, we haven’t had a lazy day for a while..maybe we could just stay here and talk, and maybe watch some movies later?" you said, moving your head up to look into his beautiful eyes. “Sounds perfect.." he whispered, kissing you passionately, making you smile as you thought about how perfect he was.

Jaymi:

"Right, let’s get started!" Jaymi said, placing his chefs hat on his head, making you chuckle. You had both decided to bake some cupcakes, and something told you it wasn’t going to end well.You got out all the ingredients, and followed the recipe Jaymi had found."What does that mean, ‘cream the butter and sugar’. It didn’t say anything about cream in the ingredients!" you said, exasperated. “It means to just mix it, babe!" Jaymi said, coming up behind you and guiding your hands. Eventually you both finished preparing the mixture, and put them in the oven. “Do you want to watch a movie while we wait for them to cook?" Jaymi asked as he played with you hair. “Or how about we do this!" you said, turning around and throwing some flour at him! “Oh no you didn’t!" he said, throwing an even bigger handful back at you! After completely wrecking the kitchen and each other’s clothes, you finally stopped. “Well, that was fun!" you said, after you had stopped laughing hysterically. “Yeah it was…" Jaymi said, wrapping his arms around your waist. “I love you (Y/N)" he said, smiling down at you. “I love you too, Jaymi" you repied kissing him on the lips as the timer went off.