Preference #158: He Doesn't Like Your Boyfriend.

George : You were in the corner of your bedroom.Your boyfriend has hit you again.But this time George was here to protect you. It was happening in slow motion.George’s fist connects with your boyfriends jaw.He lay flat on the ground holding his jaw and looking up at George. “Get out you pathetic piece of shit.” George spat towards the now ex,He quickly ran out of the room as George turned to you. “You deserve better than that.” picking you up he set you down on your bed,kneeling in front of you. “I would treat you 1000 times better than that douche did.” 

Jaymi : He was always with you,Your boyfriend showed you off like you were some prize.Jaymi hated that.He knew you better that that so called boyfriend.He knew you didn’t like a bunch of attention. Jaymi knew that your boyfriend was only with you to make another girl jealous and he was scared that your heart would be broken.And he couldn’t stand seeing you cry. 

JJ : Your boyfriend was a douche.He was captain of the football team.But that’s not why he was a dick.He cheated on you repeatedly  But you didn’t know.JJ,knew because he caught him with multiple girls.JJ thought no girl deserved being cheated on and would try to get you to leave your boyfriend.

Josh : There was nothing wrong with your boyfriend he was nice and sweet and smart.But Josh couldn’t stand him.You could say  he was jealous. He wouldn’t admit it though.He hated the way your boyfriend got to hold you,and kiss you and was just able to call you his.It broke his heart knowing that you couldn’t be his.