Preference #150: First Holiday Together.

George:
Not being big fans of scorching heat you choose to visit Finland. George becomes hyperactive the first day already, excited by the fact that the sun doesn’t go down at summer. He wants to stay up all night with you, spending the day outside where the air is clean and fresh. You both really enjoy the view; the place is clean and the people are nice. You chose a beautiful city. By the evening you’re quiet tired but his eyes are still wide awake. However, he sees your eyes get clouded by sleep, so he makes two mugs of banana shake and puts a movie on for the two of you. You end up falling asleep during the film, your head in his lap as he plays with your hair lovingly.

Josh:
You go to Spain, where you can relax all day on the beach. He turns into a teaser when it comes to putting sun scream on your back, taking his time at certain parts of your body. When you two get bored of ice tea and feel too hot you chase each other into the water. You spray each other until he picks you up and throws you into the water, kissing your lips as soon as you come up to the surface. You’re quite breathless by the end, so you spend the rest of the day relaxing, until the night comes and he takes your breath away all over again.

JJ:
He’s been wining to you for a long time, wanting to go to Hollywood, but not without you. You finally give in and in a few hours you both are sitting on a plane. JJ gets one of the best rooms in one of the best hotels for the two of you, just spending the day on the king sized bed with a beautiful view of the city is like heaven itself. You use the first day to enjoy the pool and the hotel, the fantastic dinner at the five star restaurant and a romantic night together, but the second day is different. You take a tour around the place where the films are being made, you go shopping and check the famous stars out.The day is full of laughter and photo taking, and by the time you get back to the hotel all you want is a warm bath with candles and JJ.  

Jaymi:
He takes you to Paris, which you thinks is very cliche. He just rolls his eyes at your opinion and drags you along Paris’ most romantic places. He buys you roses and feeds you your favourite dessert, never minding the flashes that occasionally blinds you. “When you’re in Paris you can’t not visit the Eiffel tower.” He says, trying to get you to get over your fear of heights. You give in, because who on Earth could say no to Jaymi, and you don’t regret. On the top of the tower, where you feel like you’re going to pass out, Jaymi comes up behind you and wraps his arms around you, securing you. You feel safe in his arms and can really enjoy the beautiful sight in front of you. You thank Jaymi for taking you there, and for being romantic all day, including an unforgettable night.