Preference #124: Making Love.

Josh: He was confident, Josh knew exactly how your body worked. He knew that all he had to do was tell you and you'd be putty in his hands. He liked to be in control, be dominant. He liked to feel entirely masculine, which was something you were okay with. His technique was simple, for him the foreplay was just as important as the act itself, and he always took the time to make sure you were entirely ready, that you were close to the edge. Once he began, however, his control faded. Josh would go completely insane, driven by your body. The look of pleasure, of vulnerability on his face was something that always made you completely crazy. When he released his whole face just contorted as he threw his head back, moaning your name. He always made sure you finished as well, before lying beside you, cuddling with you until you both calmed down. He was always sensitive at this point, taking the time to tell you how much you meant to him, how much he loved you, he always wanted to make sure, even if he could be domineering, that he cared about you, about your needs, always making sure you felt loved.

George: He was emotional, he wanted to make sure you knew how much he loved you. He wasn't afraid to say exactly what was on his mind. For him, the talking is what made the whole thing happen, he considered sex an act of love, and he wanted you to feel that passion. He would take his time, no rushing, and would caress each and every part of your body, responding back to your various cues, taking special time over certain sweet spots. He remained very attentive, his eyes never leaving your face. He kept his eyes glued to your face once he began, his movements were slow, deliberate, he didn't want to do anything that would hurt you. He made sure that the two of you reached your climax at the same time, allowing the both of you to experience maximum pleasure, but your were always his first priority. He always held you close afterward, as if he was afraid of losing you. He always told you how lucky he was to have you, how much he loved you, he would sing little songs that he wrote for you. Brushing your hair back until you fell asleep in his arms.

Jaymi: He was spontaneous. He would just give you a look and you knew. He liked to switch it up cars, changing rooms, hotel elevators, it didn't matter to him. You drove him crazy, he had to have you and refused to be denied by circumstances. He liked to tease you with his hands and his mouth, bringing you right to the edge before pulling away, leaving you feeling crazy. The need made you beg, made you want him as much as he wanted you. He loved to see you so worked up and he didn't deny you for long. He moved fast, almost incredibly so. He was a complete God, bringing you to your release over and over again. He loved to know that he could make you feel so good. Once you were finished he liked to continue to touch you all over, caressing you softly, helping you wind down from your excitement. The things he would say would make you blush, but he always let you know how amazing you were. He was never really tired after sex, just more playful.

JJ: He was cautious, he wanted to make you feel comfortable and loved, nothing less. He would start by massaging you gently, your arm, hand, leg, it didn't matter. After that he would kiss you all over, soft little kisses, sometimes his lips would linger at certain places, your throat, lips, hipbones, he kissed every inch of your body, discovering you each time, appreciating all of your features, and making sure you knew that he loved each one. He always moved slowly, keeping his face buried in the crook of your neck, whispering sweet little sayings into your ear, compliments, and occasionally a little bit of dirty talk. He always made sure you were satisfied, and made sure that you were the first to reach your peak, and then he would follow happily. He would hold you in his arms, letting you know how much he loved you, how amazing you were, he would often drift off to sleep tracing imaginary designs on your arm, holding you close.