Preference #156: You've Been in An Accident. (Part 2)

His POV.

Jaymi: (Y/N)’s voice was cut off by the sound of clashing metal. I immediately felt my heart drop into my stomach, I couldn’t breathe. “(Y/N)! (Y/N)! ANSWER ME, (Y/N) ARE YOU ALL RIGHT?” A thousand thoughts were racing through my brain as I grabbed my jacket, tearing out of the house, phone still in hand, listening intently for any voice on the other end. “Jaymi?” a small quivering voice whispered. I stopped in my tracks, putting my phone close to my ear, covering up my other ear so I could hear better. “(Y/N), (Y/N) are you ok?” I said hushedly, scared of what the outcome would be. “Yeah Jaymi, I think I’m ok. A c-c-car ran a red red light and hit the end of my car, the side doors are smashed shut, and my arm hurts a little bit. I’m just getting checked out by a paramedic.” I felt a sigh of relief as I continued on my way. “I’m nearly there babe, it’ll be ok, I love you, I’m so glad you’re ok.” “I love you too Jaymi.”

Josh: I closed my eyes, my arms clutching (Y/N) tightly. I heard the impact before I felt it. I covered (Y/N)’s body with mine, hoping to protect her from the shards of metal and glass that sprayed out from the collision. It was over in a matter of moments. I could feel the blood oozing down my forehead. We rolled into the water, the boat completely destroyed. “Josh! Josh!” (Y/N) screamed again, her hand splashing around in search of me. “(Y/N)!” I cried swimming over to her. I grabbed a piece of stray board, clutching (Y/N) and pulling her onto it, holding the other end myself, trying to stay afloat. “Josh, Josh, I’m so scared.” (Y/N) cried, tears mixing with blood on her own face. “(Y/N), babe, it’ll be ok, I’m here, I won’t let anything happen to you.” We rested on the board, holding hands with my arms wrapped protectively around (Y/N) until the police boat came, taking us aboard and saving us from the deep waters.

George: I knew something was wrong, I just felt it in my gut. (Y/N) was supposed to have landed 4 hours ago, and here I was, still waiting at the airport. She was coming back from a trip home, and I knew she should be here, home with me. “Plane bound for London takes emergency crash landing in Idaho field after engine failure.” I overheard on the TV. I jumped up out of my seat, trying to find out about as much information as I could. I had asked at all the help desks I could, before I found out that it was indeed the 747 flight (Y/N) had been on. I hopped on the next plane I could, eagerly trying to get to (Y/N). 

When I had arrived in Idaho, meeting up with (Y/N)’s parents at the hospital (Y/N) was staying at. “(Y/N)?” I asked as I sat on her bed side, a few bruises on her face and arms. “George?” She tried to lift her head up, but I stopped her. “Did the plane crash? What happened?” She asked, her voice deeply confused. “They had to make an emergency crash landing, don’t worry, there were no casualties, everyone’s just a little banged up.” “Thanks for coming out all the way here.” “(Y/N), you know I’d do anything for you.”

JJ: I had decided to surprise (Y/N) while she was out shopping before our dinner date later that night. I smiled to myself as I headed down the street, when an ambulance hurriedly drove past me, sirens blaring. A fire truck along with a police car sped past me too, and I started to get nervous. I heard shouts of distress and pain, and my patient walk turned into a run. I felt my heart beating out of my chest when I saw the horrid scene unfold in front of me. There lying on the pavement was (Y/N), lying in her own pool of blood. A stressed out pacing man, strolled around his totalled car, being questioned by police. I tore past the crowd, pushing people out of my way. “I’m sorry sir, you can’t be past here-” “That’s my girlfriend!” I shouted, tears squeezing out my eyes. I ran to (Y/N), falling to her side. “JJ?” She croaked out, a sudden smile on her face. “Yeah babe, I’m here.” “I can see, I can see,” (Y/N) started to say, “It’s sunny here.” I grabbed a hold of her hand. “What do you mean babe?” “I’m, it hurts JJ.” “I know babe, but it’ll be ok, the paramedics are going to fix you up, everything’s going to be all right.” I kissed her forehead. But it was too late. “I love you JJ. Don’t ever forget that.” “I love you too, so much.” I choked out. And with that, (Y/N)’s eyes closed for the last time.