Preference #142: You And Your Boy Are On A Talk Show.

George: "So, George, you and Y\N are dating for quite long, right?" The host said. "Yes, for almost six months." George smiled happily. "Y\N what do you think about fans? Do you get a lot of attention now?" "Uhmm, well..." you cleared your throat, "I don't really like being in the centre of attention, but the fans are amazing and really supportive. Most of them." You squeezed George's hand. "Most of them? What do you mean?" the host looked confused. "I receive a lot of cute and sweet messages" you explained "but there are some rude and mean ones. That hurts, of course, as I try to be friend for everyone, but as long as I have George I'm strong enough." You looked in his eyes and the audience went "Aww..."

Josh: You stood nervous backstage, your hands shaking slightly. This should be a surprise for Josh as you haven't seen him while he was on tour. You missed him so much and when the producers called you, you loved that idea. You didn't even thought that you will be on tv, that you will be interwieved. All you thought was how you'll finally meet Josh. Now you were standing with a cute dress on, heels and a bit of make-up, just as Josh loves. You calmed yourself one last time and heard how the host said "Oh, and talking about surprises, Josh, we have one for you." You stepped down a few steps to the studio and smiled instantly. Josh's eyes widened, he jumped of the couch and ran to you. He huged you tightly and whispered "That's the best surprise ever."

JJ: "So, Y\N, how do you feel? Nervous, excited or...?" the lovely host lady looked at you. "Nervous. To be honest, really nervous..." you tried to smile "I don't feel so comfortable. I don't really like cameras, I'm a bit afraid of them. I want to cover my face and hide." JJ huged you and you snuggled into his chest. "She's so shy..." he smiled. "But that's what makes her special. She tries to be kind to everyone, she's always smiling. Y\N has like two sides - she may seem quiet and calm, but when she's with people she trusts she can be very loudly and crazy. And that's why I love her."

Jaymi: "Okay, lovebirds." Hillarious host man said. "Pictures. Pictures everywhere... You two at the park, you two in the cinema, you two in the supermarket, you two buying clothes... wait, there was a picture of you in the beach..." The audience laughed. "Y\N, you're popular now!" "Uhmm, yes" you giggled. "Good to know." " And how about the other Union J members?" The host asked you. "They're amazing. We are really good friends now. We all hang out together and I'm happy about this." You answered. The host turned to Jaymi. "Wow, Jaymi, what do you think about that Y\N is so close with Josh, JJ and George? Can we expect some concurencion?" "Nah, I'm just really happy that the boys like her, because if they wouldn't I don't know what I'd do because I couldn't choose between her and the band." He kissed your cheek and everyone was just speechless.