Preference #137: He Talks About You In His Sleep.

osh: Josh had just gotten home from rehearsals and looked tired as hell. "Josh, baby go to sleep. I'll be there in a minute." He could barely walk up the stairs without falling asleep. You got some water for you and went to the bathroom to change into your pajamas, when you got out of the bathroom you saw Josh was already asleep. You started taking off his clothes for him to be more comfortable when he started mumbling. "I love her George." Aw, even in his sleep he's cute. You just decided to go to sleep, "Goodnight Josh, love you too." A little peck on the forehead and you fell into a peaceful sleep five miutes later.

George: You and George were taking a much needed nap when you woke up to see your adorable boyfriend still asleep. You couldn't get out since George had his arm around your waist and you were too comfortable anyways. Goerge started to talk and you being, well you wanted to know what he was going to say. "[Y/N] come on, I want to kiss you." Wow, even in his sleep he was still a cheeky thing. You knew the perfect thing to do, you would "reenact" 'Sleeping Beauty' with George. You got in the right position to give him a soft peck, the kiss happened and when you pulled away George woke up and whined. "Why did you wake me?" "Because, it's 3 o'clock and you said "[Y/N] come on, I want to kiss you." in your sleep. "Oh, then I want to kiss you, not the other way around." "I guess, since you look cute when you wake up." That kiss led to a makeout session, which led to, well, you know. ;)

Jaymi: Jaymi is your boyfriend of currently two years and five months, you and Jaymi were so in love you trusted each other that it felt like you were married. Jaymi had just come back from a meeting with Louis and looked like he hadn't slept in days. "Hey [Y/N]. I missed you today." He kissed you hello and laid down with his head in your lap. "I missed you too babe. You know maybe you sh-" You were cut off my soft snores coming from Jaymi. "sleep." "Mmhmhm [Y/N]." You thought Jaymi was awake but he had his eyes closed, maybe that was in your head. "[Y/N]," nope not in your head. "I love you." "I love you too." You whispered this to Jaymi so you wouldn't wake him. "Will you marry me?" "Yes. I'll marry you." This brought tears to your eyes, you thought maybe, just maybe that he would propose soon.

JJ: You and JJ had just gotten home from a nice date and we both super tired. JJ was brushing his teeth while you were changing, JJ came up behind you while you were putting on your his shirt and whispered in your ear. "Do you know how, tired I am?" "Yes I do, because I'm even more tired than you." "That is not possible, now let's go to bed." "Alright then, goodnight JJ. I love you." "I love you too [Y/N]. To the moon and back." "I love you to infinity and beyond. Now go to sleep." You shared a goodnight kiss and JJ fell asleep within a minute, you on the other hand couldn't fall asleep. It's been thirty minutes and you were just about to fall asleep when you heard whimpering from JJ. "JJ, what's wrong." You looked up at him and say his eyes shut and saw tears staining his cheeks. "[Y/N] please don't go. I love you. Don't leave me." You decided to wake up your crying boyfriend. "JJ wake up babe." He woke up and let out a sigh of relief when he saw you next to him. "Why were you crying love?" "I had the worst dream where you left me for another guy. It was horrible." "I'll never leave you. I love you too much to go." "Good, because I don't think I could live without you."