Preference #96: You And Your Kids Suprise Him On Tour.

George: You look down at your daughters bulging brown eyes as they beam up at you. "Mummy, I miss daddy so much." She whispers, gently intertwining her fingertips with your own. "Can't we at least visit him?" She asks, both her slanted smile and eyes were glimmering with hope as you lead her up to her bedroom. "I can try, if you get some sleep - I promise to do my best." You smile, pulling back her bedsheets and kissing her forehead. Obediantly, she climbs inside, throwing her head onto the pillow and attempts to force herslef to sleep - clearly wanting George more than ever before. "Mummy?" She whispers one last time. "Yes?" You answer as you make sure she's comfortable. "I need him, I really do." You offer a smile in return, crossing over to the door and gently closing it as you leave. Rushing to your room, you were prepared to take her to see him, you needed him just as much as your four year old daughter did. Hurling a small suitcase out from under your bed, you placed pyjamas belonging to both yourself and your little girl, toothbrushes, clothes and small toys that would keep her occupied in the long car drive. Tomorrow night, Union J would be touring in Manchester and the initial plan was: wake up early, arrive, surprise George and feel your heart fill up...once again. Honestly, you were lost without him. Hauling the case into the car, you watch as your daughter pulls herself into her seat, her scarf wrapped around her neck and mouth in hope to protect her already, red nose from the cold weather. She beams with relief whilst she observes you clamber into the drivers' seat. Standing beside the stage wing, you watch George carefully, wondering what smile you'd recieve when he found both of his "beautiful girls", he'd said it to you so many times, it was only cliché if he spoke those words when he laid his eyes on you. "Daddy!" Before you could stop her, your baby girl had run on stage as soon as the song finished. Not knowing where to turn, you step forward before sinking into a curtain. "What are you doing here?" He cried with a grin, the microphone in his hand echoing as he threw his arms around her and pulled her close to his chest. "I've missed you and I needed a hug." She chuckled. "And you're here now so you can have as many as you wish...just as soon as I finish this set." He giggles, as per usual, he was finding it hard to contain his laughter. "Okay." She grins as George leans in to kiss her cheek, moving her hed swiftly, she results in a peck on her lips, causing her to light up even more and as she bounces back down into your arms. Her smile wider than you'd ever witnessed before, her eyes glimmering more than ever before and her charm shining through her perfect face. This was definitely that happiest you'd seen her and in that moment, you realised how much George actually meant to your darling daughter... 

 Josh: Swinging through the hotel door, you watch in awe as your little boy flings himself on the bed which instantly looks huge compared to his small body. Excitedly, he begins to jump up and down, yelling and singing as he does so. "You want to surprise daddy, right?" You ask with a small smile. "Yes and yes and yes!" He beams, locking his blue eyes on your face and suddenly stops at a halt. "Are you sure we're at the right place?" He asks as he stalks over to the window pane. "Mum, are you sure this is the right room?" "JJ gave me the keycard and we got in alright, so it must be." You smile along with your answer before hearing the door handle fluster. Suddenly, your son's grin expands as he settles down by the side of the bed. You continue to watch him before you feel Josh's arms twist around your waist from behind. "What are you doing here?" He whispers with his captivating smile. "Shh, he wants to surprise you." You whisper in reply. "Hit the light switch, so he thinks it's me." You instruct, wanting to see your little boy give the smile you'd been missing. Minutes after the lights go down, Josh retraces his steps back to the switch and turns them back on. "BOO!" The loud screech echos as your boy's eyes glisten and smile bounces of his lips. "Did you really miss me this much to come and visit?" Josh smirks as he leaps onto the bed. "I missed you so much daddy...Mummy doesn't know how to play football as good as you." He sighs, resting his head in the crook of Josh's neck. Attempting a shocked expression, Josh clutches him with all his pride. "Does she not?!" Your son shakes his head with a frown. You stand bewildered as they continue to discuss your poor soccer skills. Consider he was mostly daddy's little boys, his five years had consisted of football, rugby, swimming and any other sport Josh had been willing for him to take up. Weekends were basically dedicated to outings in leisure centres, fields and stadiums. "Even though mummy is terrible-" "Hey, watch it" You smirk as you drop down on the bed beside them both. "I bet she's still spoilt you, right?" Josh finished the sentence you interrupted, recieving a small "yes" from his shadow. "And mummy is the best mum in the world, right?" "yes yes yes!" "So you shouldn't be worrying about football, as long as she's with you." "And I love her so much!" Your boy beams. "I do too and I have no idea what we'd both do or where we'd be without her." Josh smiles, tilting his head and softly kissing your lips before a small hand grabs his chin and turns his head back. "He's my daddy, not yours." He smiles and kissing Josh's nose before leaning over him to take your hand and leaving a petite kiss on your finger tips. "And your the best mummy in the world!" He adds, opening his lips to reveal his pearly teeth once again. 

Jaymi: "Are you sure the baby has been okay?" You ask as your mum ushers both yourself and your little boy inside. "Her chest is still wheezy but she's a lot better in herself." Your mum answers reassuringly. This morning after you'd dropped your eldest off at his nursery, you'd taken your baby girl to the doctor in hope he would magically revive her spirit but no. Your daughter was still ill and your son was still crying out for "Daddy" in his sleep. "I'm taking them to see Jaymi." You inform as you cuddle your baby into your chest, with her being only 6 months - she was unable to tell or indicate where her aches and pains were occuring the most and secretely, this was what was killing you inside. "(YN), Jaymi won't make little Ava any better." Your mother quipped, a scowl covering her face. "Maybe not but, this one." You wrap an arm around your little boy's neck. "This one is also a priority of mine." You sigh, knowing Jaymi was the only person both of your babies needed. "Then you can leave her with me." "Uh, no - they are both my husband's kids, therefore they will both be coming with me." You state as you pick up the carseat and Ava's belongings. After hours of driving into what seemed like the middle of nowhere, you finally arrive in Liverpool. Clutching your little boy's tiny had along with the handle of the baby seat, you enter the lobby of the hotel and take the elevator of George's instructed 3rd floor. "This door." You point to the door your son had already dashed past. "This one?" He repeats. You nod in reply as you approach him. "Ready?" He looks up at you with his father's mesmerizing brown eyes. "Go on." You smile, wondering whether his nerves were as scattered as your own. Tapping the door, he takes a step back and clings on to your hip. Jaymi pulled the door back, grin stretching as he acknowledged your presence. "Oh my..." He trailed off as he scooped his little boy up into his arms. Finding it hard to control his laughter, he let it all out as you brought Ava up into your arms. "She's a little ill-" You start before Jaymi interrupts. "But she's still managing to smile her mummy's beautiful smile." Jaymi beams, finding it all too hard to understand. "Is he asleep?" You ask, realising Jaymi had been cradling him for atleast an hour now. "Yep, If I just lay him on the bed." He answered with his smile. "And I'll feed the baby ad get her off to sleep, considering it is pretty late." You smile in return. "Daddy?" You hear the squeak of your boy's voice. "Babe?" Jaymi offers in return. "I love you." He whispers. "And I love you, your mummy and your baby sister more. I love the three of you to infinity and beyond." Jaymi beams before leaving a kiss upon your tired baby's nose. 

 JJ: "And how are you this evening, Mrs. Hamblett?" Josh chuckled into the phone. "I'm good but are you busy and with JJ right now?" You ask quickly, standing in the doorway and studying both of your beautiful girls as they whisper before falling asleep, almost unison. "He's in the bathroom and yes, we're finished for the night." "Then, lower your voice. I need your help." "Okay but on question first, how are the girls?" Josh asked, everytime you called to check up on the boys, it was garaunteed that one of them would show their concern for the twins. "They are great but as you know, It's JJ's birthday tomorrow and I want to bring them up, do you think I can?" "That shouldn't be a problem, I'm assuming you want to surprise him. Yes?" "Definitely, It's just they haven't seen him in a while and I thought this would be a good way to meet up." You trace back to your bedroom and begin placing Jamie's gifts into the birthday bag. "He's not been to good, he's missing you so much - he doesn't shut up!" "I need to go. Sorry Josh but I need to sort the three of us, could you send me the hotel and number?" "Of course I can, see you tomorrow, love." He spoke through the phone before ending our sudden phonecall. "Mum, she hit me!" One of the girls yelled as they pulled on their hats and scarves. "Stop being mean, we need to go, come on" You fluster, taking them outside and locking the door behind you. "Mummy, where are you taking us?" "It's a secret." You smirk. Reaching your destination, your girls are still oblivious as they clamber out of the car. "We need to find the first floor." You inform as they lead you to the staircase. "Uncle Joshy!" "George!" The girls release all of their hype as soon as they spot their favourite "Uncle." "Where's daddy?-" "Why is it so noisy out here?" JJ's thick accent echoes towards you as he swung his door open. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They yell together, running away from George and Josh and throwing themselves at their father. "We've missed you so so so so so much, daddy!" "That much?" JJ laughs, holding them both tightly. "Yes!" One beams. "We've brought your presents." You smile as you edge closer. "I don't need them." He smirks, resting his eyes om yours. "Why daddy?" One of the girls sigh, causing the other to deflate. "Because I already have the best birthday presents ever!" Catching the twinkle in his eye, you smile at his comment. "Oh...did Uncle Josh, Uncle Jaymi and Uncle George buy you something better?" The other frowns. "Oh no! What I mean is that, you girls are here and that's the best present anybody could ever give me. I love you girls so so so so so much." He explains "That much?" They gasp, just like Jamie had moments ago. "Yes, forever and always." He smiled, pulling them both even closer to him.