Preference #95: (Jaymi) You Give Him The Silent Treatment.

Jaymi: Losing sleep wasn't something you were a fan of but as you lay beside Jaymi, you were unable to drift off due to the minus 4 cold air and Jaymi's hogging of the duvet. Pulling yourself up, you tug the blankets and drape them over your shoulders before you tiredly trudge down stairs. Hitting the kettle switch, you reach for a cup and take the milk from the fridge as Jaymi's heavy bounding down the stairs drifts into your ears. You take his presence as cue to take another cup and add two teabags to both. Tilting your head, you study him as he leans against the doorframe, slowly mumbling to you but you have absolutely no intention of breathing a word in return. He always did this and he knew it was able to play on your mind - Especially during the icy winter nights. Taking the teacups, you hand Jaymi his and stalk into the lounge with his footsteps slowly trailing behind. "(YN), are you seriously going to stay down here? It's 2 a.m." So Jaymi could tell time, but couldn't adapt to sharing duvets? Right. You let a sigh escape your mouth as you flop onto the sofa. "(YN)?" He tries again, but you're already engrossed in the t.v. with your duvet wrapped over you and your hot tea perched in your hands. "So you're not talking now?" He snaps. "I'll start talking to you when you start to learn how to stop stealing the duvet." You quip. "Or better yet, you could sleep in the other room - that way you'll get the bed and blankets all to yourself." You add as you sip your tea. "I'm not sleeping alone, I prefer waking up to your gorgeous face every morning, Come on." He takes a hold of your hand, knowing you had no fight to put up. Obediently, you tag along, yawning sleepily and suddenly wanting Jaymi's bedtime cuddles more than anything else in the world.