Preference #95: (JJ) You Give Him The Silent Treatment.

JJ: "Jamie Hamblett I am going to kill you." You blurt as you enter the kitchen, his grin widening. "No, don't smirk - I've finally built up the courage to invite your family over and you're eating the food before it's even finished." You add, wriggling yourself from the embrace he's pulled you into. "Stop panicking, my mum will love you." He beams, brushing his lips against your own. "I'm not so sure, you've been hiding me away from-" "I've not been hiding you, I've just been waiting." "I was joking but I need to finish the christmas tree and write on their cards. Here's a thought, Instead of eating: Help." You suggest before turning on your heel. Reaching the doorframe, you turn your head back and catch him savouring more of the freshly baked cupcakes. "JJ, stop. Or no, you can finish all this yourself." You sigh, bounding up the stairs, "Please, wouldn't go a miss." He calls after you. Ignoring his sarcastic comment, you tug at the shower string. You were already under enough pressure with his family's set arrival let alone JJ dragging out much needed time. "(YN) I need your help." "Have I done this right?" "Does this look okay?" The numerous questions he calls up the stairs, float carelessly through your mind whilst you shower but now as you sit as the dressing table, you begin to fluster more. You were beginning to convince yourself that his family would hate you. "Babe." You cry as you run down the staircase, resulting in crashing into his back. "Oh so now you decide to talk?" He twists around and snakes his arms around your waist. "You did all this yourself?" You gasp, acknowledging his perfect preparation. "I'm pretty impressive, right?" He giggles in reply. "Yeah and I'm sorry, but what if your parents dislike me?" You whisper, wrapping your arms around him and refusing to let go. "Look, I love you and that means they'll adore you and who cares anyway-" "I care JJ, If we stick together - They'll be a huge part of my life." "But you're my girl and I'm never letting you go so either way, They have no choice but to approve." He smiles as he crashes his lips against yours in reassurement.