Preference #157: He Mentions You In An Interview.

George : "So George,we’ve all heard the rumors about Jesy and Selena.Wanna confirm any of them?" The interviewer asked.George let out a giggle and shook his head."I can’t confirm anything that’s not real." He said with a smile."So you’re saying that you’re single?" He couldn’t help but smile like a clown. "Im not saying that at all,In fact I have a girlfriend. We’ve been together for about eight months." The interviewer looked taken aback not expecting George to say that. "So it’s a pretty steady relationship then." George nodded like a little kid. "Yeah,I love her,she seems to get me.She was totally cool with all the rumors about Jesy and Selena and all the other girls im rumored to be with because she knows she’s the only one for me."

Jaymi : "So I heard you’re getting married Jaymi,True?" The interviewer asked Jaymi. Jaymi smiled and nodded "True."  The interviewer chuckled "Am I invited to the wedding?" And Jaymi laughed and said "Only if you bring a good wedding present."

JJ: "She’s perfect mate,I don’t know what I would do without her." JJ said a bit dreamily. "She really is,Im positive I want to spend the rest of my life with her." JJ said chuckling a bit. "So you’re saying you want to marry her?" The interviewer asked quite interested. "Well,yeah.Maybe not now or in a few months but I know that im going to make her a Mrs one day."

Josh: "She’s feisty man,And sassy,I think she might be spending to much time with Jaymi." Josh chuckled. "But it suits her,I love her sass." "Say it Joshie." Jaymi urged "Say the L word." Josh looked down with bright red cheeks. "I guess I can;t deny it,I do love (y/n),alot."