Heroes of Olympus Oneshots

Here's a list of things to keep in mind:

(Y/N) - Your Name or [Name] - Your Name

(Y/F/C) - Your Favorite Color

(Y/F/F) - Your Favorite Food

(g/p) - godly parent

(e/c) - eye color

(h/c) - hair color

Edit 08/04/21
It's been a year since I've had time to fix my old works posted here which includes this story. However, I came to notice how this gained a lot of views, and I thank everyone who considered reading it. Inevitably, along that comes increased attention and comments from readers. There is no problem with that, and everyone is free to express their own thoughts as long as they do not impose harm on anyone.

I am also aware of my mistakes evident in this book; I'm grateful for those who pointed them out and I'm currently working on correcting them. I apologize for being ignorant on certain issues that have possibly affected some readers.

I have learned from my mistakes, so to everyone out there who ever plans on publishing their work, kindly educate yourselves first if your work includes any cultural context or sensitive content. Inform what must be informed and tag any content that may be triggering. I'm talking about this not only on behalf of this work but also to every writer with their works, no matter what platform they are using to publish their work.

Onto this work, please note that there may be sensitive and mature content along the way. If you do not feel comfortable, do not take the risk, you are free to turn back.

Also remember that despite the things I've said, you guys could still have fun! No one is deprived of the freedom to do so as long as people respect one another's opinions. This is fanfiction, and as what others say, anything can happen.

Thanks for hearing me out. Enjoy reading!

-abel