Reader x Percy || The Stranger

"Goodnight (Y/N)," your mother whispered to you as she turned the lights off.

"Goodnight mom," you whispered, seeing her close the door slowly until it was closed shut. You turned to the other side of the bed, planning to go back to sleep.

It was then before you realized someone just sneaked into your room. You were fast asleep, and a dark haired guy sneaked in, sliding up the window and jumping in. His sea green eyes darted instantly to you, making a sideway smile. He walked towards you and sat next to your feet.

He slightly tickled them, waking you up. "Ugggh," you groaned. "Jason, stop tickling me and go to sleep." You dug your head into your soft pillow.

"Quiet, I'm not Jason," he whispered, shaking your feet slightly to wake you up. You ears alarmed as you realized a stranger just sneaked into your room. You sat up and somersaulted off the bed and quickly ran to the door where the switch was. "No, don't open the light," the guy calmly said.

"Who are you?" You whispered nervously, stuttering and not knowing what to do. How did this guy get in? You thought.

"Don't worry, I'm not a robber," he said.

"Yeah sure, but you come up here to assault me?" You whispered angrily, glaring at him.

"No! It's not my intention!" His eyes widened, raising his hands in surrender. You stopped for a while and studied him. He wore a blue hoodie and a grey shirt underneath it, and his loose black jeans almost reached the end of his black sneakers. Your (e/c) eyes reached up to his beautiful sea green eyes.

Oh Styx, you thought. Those sea green irises could kill.

After a minute of staring you snapped out yourself and went back to reality. "Then why are you here?" You asked sharply.

"Well, nothing. Just wanna know you," he answered.

And that really was his answer? You thought, rolling your eyes.

"Oh really," you huffed out in annoyance. For a minute you noticed that he was staring at you, his green hues going down from your face to your feet.

"W-Why are you staring at me?" You asked, glaring at him.

"Nothing," he walked nearly to you as you stepped back, until your back was already touching the door. The guy lent out his hand. "I'm Percy by the way."

You looked down to his hands and slightly shook them, feeling sparks run across your arms then to your whole body. What kind of feeling is that? You asked to yourself. "I'm...(Y/N)," you whispered the softest. But he still heard it.

Okay, I admit Percy is hot, but... Maybe I should at least get to know him more? You wondered. You walked past him. Avoiding his gaze towards you. "S-So what made you come here?" You asked. You heard his footsteps coming towards you. And you just realized he was now infront of you.

"Well...I came to see you," he whispered to your ear, sending chills down your spine. You stepped back a little.

"Umm, okay.."

He chuckled. "So you're Jason's cousin?" He asked, suddenly stepping forward as you stepped back again.

"Uhh, yeah. You know him?"

Percy nodded, stepping forward.

You stepped back, "Oh, it must be a small world right then."

Percy stepped forward, "So...I guess we could hang out?"

You stepped back, nodding slowly.

"Jason and I are actually bros, y'know, mind if I ask why didn't I see you years ago?" He asked, stepping forward, as you stepped back further because his nose almost touched yours.

"Um, I was in another country years ago. Until I came to know Jason is my cousin."

Percy smiled and stepped forward further. "I see..."

You swallowed and stepped back, but you're now trapped. You were now pinned against the door as Percy quickly put his hands on either side of you, not allowing you to escape. "Um..Percy? What do you think yourself doing?" You felt your cheeks warm up. Percy stroke his fingers on your cheeks.

"You look cute whenever you blush," he laughed softly.

"T-Thanks," you stuttered. "I-I t-think y-y-you don't know what you're d-doing," you stuttered more.

"Of course I do," he said. "I know what I am doing (Y/N). I even know that I'm doing this," he pulled you into a long kiss. You felt his soft lips on yours. You startled when he slipped his tongue into your mouth, and then you did the same.

He kissed you to your lips one more time when the door opened.

"Dam..." A high-pitched male voice suddenly went into the air, whispering. The two of you pulled away, breathing in for air, and then looking at the one and only Jason, your cousin.

"J-Jason?" You stuttered. "W-what are you doing here?"

"Oh nothing," his voice went normal, back to its deep ones. "I think I just heard something. But yeah," he smirked. "Gonna trust ya bruh." He tapped Percy on the shoulder and walked away back to his room.

"I knew he would, right (Y/N)?" Percy pecked you on the cheek.

"Y-yes," you muttered under your breath.

"See ya tomorrow," he kissed you one more time before he jumped out of the window.

"Yeah, see ya..." You whispered, smiling slightly as you went back to bed.

-------------

Edit

They just met and made out in the middle of the night! Now that's what you call hot.

*face palms and screams into a pillow*