Nico x Reader x Percy || I Loved You [2/3]

(A/N THIS IS THE CONTINUATION OF THE PREVIOUS ONESHOT. AGAIN IT IS BASED ON THE MV

WARNING: SOLANGELO NOT HAPPENING HERE. SORRY GUYS)

*Nico's POV*

The following day continued and of course, Math being the first period, it was hell in the morning. Well yeah it was fine with me, but now's topic was freaking torture. The teacher went on discussing and Leo spent the whole period asking me how did I get the answer so I had to deal with him. I sighed. Little Leo.

I glanced at the left side and saw (Y/N), I guess she was really that paying attention to the discussion. Or wasn't she?

I nearly froze and quickly pretended to be reading our textbook when the teacher turned around from the board. I thought he was looking at me and my heart pounded. Shit. Did I make a noise too much? Stupid Valdez.

"Mr. Solace, what a good night's sleep you have there," the teacher faked a smile. We all turned our heads toward the back, seeing Will Solace, a student in our class who has been sleeping during any discussion. "Hm, why don't you solve this problem here written on the board?"

I gulped. Although lots of students hate math, none of us would dare make our math teacher mad. He was a punisher for your information. Like giving you a pile of papers that had math problems and you had to solve it until the end of the day or else you wouldn't get a grade for everyday's behavior points. Seriously, that was only my chance for getting a point.

We all stared at Will, who slowly got up from his sleep and walked towards the board without complaining or even making an embarrassed look. He silently took a chalk then wrote the answer.

When he turned back and went towards his seat the rest of the class clapped their hands in awe and were astounded.

"How on earth did he get that?" Leo dropped his jaw open, then he shook my shoulders which had me startled. "Nico! Will always had his beauty sleep during discussions and he knows it even if he weren't listening! That guy is a genius!"

I only rolled my eyes and turned back to the board. Darting my eyes toward (Y/N), she suddenly spoke out loud and ranted about how Will had gotten he answer. Jason was hushing her, but she was still being the loud girl she was. It was kind of cute to be honest.

"(L/N)." The teacher stared at her with a deadly look.

Oh shit. She's dead.

*Third Person's POV*

"Damn it. Seriously?!" You sighed. The math teacher ordered you for cleaning the classroom at dismissal, and you obviously hated it. It meant that Jason would have to go home because he had homework to do and so were you, but you had to clean the classroom so you wouldn't be going home yet. Also, maybe he was out to visit Piper since she was having a part time job in a café.

"Was I really too loud earlier?" You rolled your eyes, sweeping the floor with a mop. You put it into a bucket of water then swept the floor again.

You kept on sweeping the floor and you were halfway to the end, wiping the sweat off your forehead.

"Looks like someone got into trouble again," a voice spoke mischievously behind you. You quickly turning around to see Percy Jackson, leaning his side on the doorframe with a smirk on his lips.

You rolled your eyes. "You again."

You recalled last week. You and Jason were laughing about something and since the hallway was filled with lots of people, you didn't know that you bumped onto someone.

It was Percy Jackson. A popular bad boy loved by most of the girls in school. You know, the typical cliché movie you're not into.

You quickly apologized that time but he only stared at you, giving you an irritated look. Then he continued to walk past and you saw a group of girls following him. You shook your head and turned around to Jason, "What's his problem?"

"Don't know," Jason shrugged. The two of you continued walking.

The scene flashed out of your mind and you glared at Percy. "Look, if you're gonna say something to me, spill it. Can't you see I'm cleaning here?"

"Cleaning, huh? Guess you did something that lead you to that?" He walked towards you.

"Not really. I was just being loud," you huffed and continued mopping then paused. "I mean, seriously! Will got the answer in our math problem this morning and I was damn SHOOKT since he had been sleeping when we had discussions and he knew the answer? Come on now! That guy should share his smartness!" You continued ranting and you didn't realize Percy took the mop from you. You startled, wide eyed. "W-What are you doing?"

"I'm helping you." He simply said. You wanted to snatch the mop away from him but you couldn't help grinning.

"Well! I guess I didn't have to worry then."

"Don't get me wrong," he suddenly winked at you.

"What?"

Instead of mopping the floor, he played with the mop, the water soaked in it sprinkling into different directions onto the floor. He then gave you back the mop and grinned, "That's done. You can go now, (Y/N)," he winked again at you then waved off his hand.

"W-Wait!" You were shocked of what that guy just did and tried to stop him but he already left the classroom. You rested the mop on the wall and clenched your fists. You were so irritated. More than annoyed! "W-What the hell is up with him?!" You ran a hand through your (h/c) hair.

Sighing, you continued to clean the classroom. Finally when you finished, you shouldered your backpack and didn't have a second thought to leave the school but before you left you locked the classroom.

*
~Time Skip~

School went fast and it was Saturday night. You took a shuttle and sat on an empty seat in the middle, resting your head on the window while you plugged your earphones to your ears. You were now going home, and it was fun that you had some time with Jason and Piper.

Meanwhile at the backseat, sat Nico and Leo.

Leo widened his eyes at the sight of you and quickly nudged Nico who gave him a startled look. "Dude, isn't that (Y/N) over there?" He whispered, pointing to your direction.

Nico felt heat rise up his cheeks. The travel went for bit until the shuttle took to a stop. You shouldered your backpack and stood up, heading off.

Nico hesitated. S-Should I confess now? He looked down. It's too late. She already has someone, since I saw her with. . . He glanced at Leo, then took a deep breath.

"Hey, Leo, you can go ahead now," he patted the guy on the shoulder and didn't wait to hear a protest from him. He quickly went off the bus, running after you.

You sighed and walked down the street, just when someone appeared in front of you. You were clearly startled. Your heart raced and felt heat rise up your cheeks. Nico stood in front of you, panting. When things were settled, silence came over, the two of you facing each other.

You slowly took off your earphones. "Oh hey, N-Nico." You calmed down but you still felt nervous. Nico was standing in front of you!

Nico swallowed. Alright. This is it. I'll confess to her.

He stared at you and formed a smile. "(Y/N). I'm here to tell you. . . Something."

Your heart beat faster. "W-What is it?"

He looked down and chuckled before looking back to you.

I loved you.

"Well, you see that. . ." He scratched his head.

(A/N TO BE CONTINUED ;) THIS IS PART 2 OF 3 AND OMG I'M SO SORRY GUYS. THE CLIFFHANGER SUCKS LMAO)