Reader x Nico || Dot

*Your POV*

I liked him for two years. I liked Nico di Angelo. Yet I still never had the chance to talk to him. The fact that I only get to look at him but not talk to him. Whenever there is, I felt so shy. So I just let it pass. It would be alright anyway. At least I would see him.

Second week of school.

Math class had started. And all I could feel was tiredness because I finished a group project that was supposedly not only me who was doing it. Well, let's just say those people were being couch potatoes in the first place.

"Miss (Y/N)! Stop sleeping in my class or else I'll be sending you outside in the hallway again!" The teacher shouted while glaring at me I could tell her eyes could shoot out of their sockets anytime. "Sorry," I said monotonously while sitting properly.

"Good," she squinted her eyes at me, and then went back writing numbers and letters which I could tell was algebra. NO. My brain's gonna hurt right now.

"Sleepyhead." Some of my classmates muttered who were actually my 'groupmates'. I rolled my eyes, turning around at them, "Well it's because I finished the Science project last 2 AM, right??" I said to them with a smile.

They gulped, shifting uncomfortably as they stared down to their notes trying not to be guilty. Bur gods! Didn't they look so guilty? Those faces were fit for guilty criminal, I could tell.

"Miss (Y/N), can you please share your story to the class?" The teacher suddenly spoke out. I turned back to my proper sitting position and swallowed.

Thalia muttered. "Don't tell it (Y/N) or else they'll wet up your books in the locker—"

"But.... but..."

"TELL US MISS (L/N)," the teacher said while tapping her feet on the floor. I gulped, and then smiled.

"Fine then!" I said while standing up. "My groupmates in Science were calling me 'Sleepyhead' awhile ago and then I told them why!" I said while chirping.

"Why?" The teacher raised an eyebrow while getting suspicious.

"Well.... it's because I finished the Science project last 2 AM that was supposed to be done not only by me, riiight?" I turned around to see three guilty faces looking down.

"Oh." The teacher mumbled. "Is that it? All three of you, come with me. Class, copy the notes on the board while I'm out to the principal."

"What?! But I..." My other groupmate muttered.

"Follow me or else you'll be given a major offense!" She squinted her eyes at them. Slowly they stood up and walked while we watched them go out.

"Pfft, bleh," I whispered childishly while copying the notes. "Ugh man, why don't Math teachers speak our language?" I groaned.

"I know." The others mumbled while copying. I sighed. Don't worry (Y/N), food will satisfy your soul, I thought to myself.

***

"So how's Math?" Piper asked while chewing a mouthful of bacons. "Uhh, we still don't understand its language?" I said sarcastically as I opened my lunchbox, revealing different Japanese rices, vegetables, crab meat and other sushis.

"Ugh," Piper snorted in disgust. "What on earth is that? Raw thingies... yuck!" She scrunched. "Why you like Japanese food so much?"

"Because it's yummy! Oh, wanna try this kind of rice? They're delicious!" I said.

"But your meat is raw," she mumbled, not even looking at it.

"Hmm, whatever," I picked out a pair of chopsticks and used it to eat. Piper widened her eyes.

"OH JAMS! HOW DO YOU USE THEM?" She exclaimed while grabbing my hand staring at it with the chopsticks in awe.

I wiggled my hand out of her grip and continued eating. "It's easy, you just have to— "

I stopped talking. My eyes were glued in a straight direction... towards a boy. Oh lord, what am I seeing?

"Piper." I whispered to her.

"Uh what? I'm eating baecons right now—" she also stopped. "Girl, you know we're seeing human right now."

"I know," I whispered while staring at the boy leaning his back on the pillars. And he was with Percy. My brother. Oh shoot no.

"Let's get out of here," I told Piper.

"No we ain't!" She glared at me. "Now's the time to talk to him! Come on!"

"Nope," I stood up but Piper grabbed my wrist pulling me down. "Agh!" I shouted while dropping my chopsticks.

Nico suddenly looked at us. Oh no. I looked at my brother Percy giving him a 'Don't-Do-It-Unless-You-Want-Your-Nose-Bleeding-Again' look. He rolled his eyes and smirked, running out of the scene.

"PERCY COME BACK HERE!" I shouted.

"No shouting within the school premises!" A guy around tenth grade passed by. I rolled my eyes, but then I still blushed that Nico was here.

"Ooh look who's walking towards us!" Piper smirked while finishing her bacons and suddenly running away.

"PIPER COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BACON!" I shouted but it was no use, she was already gone. My voice croaked. I saw Nico di Angelo walking towards me, and then sitting down.

I looked down quickly, forcing not to blush. Don't squeal don't squeal don't squeal, I thought but it just didn't seem to work. I let out a soft squeal and immediately covered my mouth, slowly darting my eyes up to Nico. He was grinning and chuckling.

"So you're Percy's sister.... you're cute like him," he smiled. "But you're cuter."

I widened my eyes and blushed so hard I could tell I was a tomato. "Um.... hi Nico." I said shyly. I was so speechless. Dang it.

Suddenly, he took a paintbrush I had with me on the table and dipped it on a dark brown sauce.

"What are you doing?" I curiously asked. Suddenly he touched my forehead with the paintbrush, leaving a small dot on my forehead. I stared blankly at him.

He just laughed. "You're cuter than I ever thought (Y/N)," he said, making a sideway smile. "Don't worry, I do feel the same. And the dot on your forehead? Means it is marked that you're mine now."