Reader x Percy || Phone, Pizza and Ice Cream

You were browsing through the Internet when a notification popped up. You quickly clicked through it.

Seaweed Brain @PercyJackson started following you.

"Pfft. What? Is this some kind of joke?" You snickered, tossing your phone onto the bed as you fixed your messy hair. There was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" You asked.

(A/N I CHANGED A WORD HERE, I'M REALLY SORRY I ONLY NOTICED IT NOW. IT'S BEEN YEARS SINCE I WROTE THIS AND BECAUSE I WAS YOUNG AND DUMB WHILE WRITING THIS I WASN'T AWARE IT WOULD MEAN OFFENSE TO LOTS OF PEOPLE, I'M REALLY SORRY. ALTHOUGH, THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME KNOW ABOUT THIS; IT WOULD MEAN SO MUCH TO PREVENT FURTHER MISUNDERSTANDINGS. THANK YOU. 🥺)

"Yo mama!" A shout came from outside the door. You raised an eyebrow, finishing your high ponytail. You dropped your brush onto the floor and headed for the door. "Gurl if ya don't open diz door Imma spoon ur eyes out!"

You shook your head and opened the door, seeing Piper standing infront of you. Your eyes widened, staring at Piper from head to toe. A laugh almost came out of your mouth but you stopped yourself. "Uhh... What?" Your hands touched your mouth to keep yourself from giggling.

Piper scowled. "You look stupid, you know?" You said, letting her come in of your room. "What happened?"

"You stop laughing (Y/N)." Piper glared at you. You stopped laughing.

"Okay okay. But why do you look stupid right now?" You laughed again that made your sides hurt.

Piper didn't have the choppy hair anymore, she wore a mint green dress that was above her knees, and she had some black wedges on. "You look girly, Piper!" You chirped. "Is it your mom again?"

"Well obviously," she glared, throwing herself onto your bed.

Suddenly your phone vibrated. Piper sat up, her eyes widening. "Am I hearing somethin' under your bed?" She asked while smirking. You glared at her. "Stop that."

"Uh-huh...probably you're hiding something from here—"

"It's my phone," you glared more that your eyes could shoot out of their sockets anytime.

Piper chuckled, "Well, just kiddin' gurl. Ya know me, I'm 100% open minded!" She said proudly while pointing her finger to her head. You rolled your eyes. "Anyway..." She grinned, grabbing your phone which made your heart drop.

"Oh no! Give me that!" You yelled as you tried to get your phone away from your bestfriend. But Piper raised your phone high, and since your arms are shorter than hers, it was out of reach. "Give me back my bae!"

Piper laughed hard. "Not gonna give it back to ya if I see who messaged you!" She opened your phone and saw someone.

"Ooooh!" She said, wiggling her eyebrows at you. "Why didn't you tell me you've been hitting on a hot green-eyed guy??"

"I don't like him!" You glared, "he just followed me on Twitter!"—

"And now he's messaging you!" She sighed, still making sure you wouldn't reach your phone. "You got long hair like Rapunzel's!"

"Whatever, I don't even know him," you said rolling your eyes. "NOW GIVE ME THAT!" You finally reached your phone and snatched it away from Piper's hands. "YEAH BOI."

You stuck out your tongue at her which made her snicker. "Whatever."

You looked at your phone and saw Percy Jackson's face with peace sign covering his mouth and nose. You clicked his message to you.