Reader x Octavian || Roman by Love

(A/N THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER...HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT! AND OH THE THEME SONG WILL BE 5SOS! IF U DON'T KNOW JUST SEARCH THEM. THEY'RE DEFINITELY COOL! YOU'LL LOVE THEIR SONGS!)

*Your POV*

The last minute was Octavian staring at me, but at least it ended up when we both heard knocks coming from outside. Both good and bad news: The good news is that he stopped staring at me. But the bad news, well...as soon as he opened the door there was Percy, with Luke, Nico and Leo standing on the porch.

"What are you Greeks doing here?" Octavian asked in a confronting tone. He hated Greeks.

"We came to apologize," Percy instantly darted his eyes on me.

Octavian was about to say a word but I cut him off. "It's alright Ian. Let them in," I said.

*Octavian's POV*

So I let the dumpers come in, heading towards the dumpee—wait no no they shouldn't get near her. I blocked their way. "Don't ever touch her," I warned.

Nico snorted. "No biggie, Octavina. You really do hate us, but she's a Greek too."

"Don't call me that," I pulled out my dagger.

"Oh, I thought you came to kill us teddy bears," Leo said.

"That's it." I pushed the two of them harshly against the wall. "You really think I think you two are teddy bears?" My face darkened.

"Let them go Octavian," Percy said behind me, I felt the tip of his sword touching my spinal column. "We came to apologize, not to make a mess."

"You don't understand how much I feel when (Y/N) gets hurt by someone. Especially by Greeks."

"But she is a Greek," Luke interrupted. "Why do you treat her a Roman, huh?"

"Because she is."

"She is Greek by blood Octavian," Nico said, which made me look at him. I turned silent, not knowing what to say.

"I may be Greek by blood." Suddenly (Y/N) broke the silence. I let go of Nico and Leo and turned around at her. "But I am Roman by love."

"What do you mean?" Luke looked at her with his sky blue eyes.

"I forgive the four of you, now you may go."

"But—"

"Leave." She held the grip of her sword.

"You really are Roman, aren't you," Leo said.

"All four of you, leave," she said sharply. I pointed my dagger to them. "Do you hear what she said? Leave!" I shouted. They all sighed and rolled their eyes, and they left.

As soon as they stepped out of the house I immediately closed the door shut.

"What was that about?" I stared at him.

"I don't get you," she responded, sitting on the couch then wounding herself again.

"You are Roman by love?"

"Why do you have to know?" She stood up.

"Because I need to know (Y/N)!"

"Okay! Fine." She dropped the knife down to the floor, making a loud noise. She walked towards me... Then... She pulled me into a kiss. My eyes suddenly widened and my cheeks heat up reddish like a red beet.

I stood there frozen.

She pulled away. "I hid my feelings for years," she whispered. "Because I knew you won't care for me, if I told you."

"You're so dumb," I turned her around to look at me. She was looking down. "Who took care of you when you came home crying cause you were dumped? Who mended your bruises, fed you everyday, talked to you as much as possible and always made sure you're feeling better?

"(Y/N) look at me."

She then looked at me in the eyes. "I love you."

"You shouldn't be hiding it. Because I feel the same. I love you too."

We then hugged.

She may be Greek by blood, but she is Roman by love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love is everything.

Whatever it takes, blood never conquers love.

Because love is infinite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N I KNOW THIS ONESHOT IS SHORT...BUT KEEP THE SENTENCES IN MIND. WE ALL KNOW LOVE IS EVERYTHING. THEY MAY BE LEAVING YOU, BUT ONE PERSON WILL ALWAYS BE BY YOUR SIDE. THINK OF IT. LOVE YOU GUYS)

abel