Reader x Leo || Her Name

*Leo's POV*

The war was now over and we finally lived in peace here in Camp Half-Blood. And now we're having this celebration by the campfire, all of us forming a circle around it. I sat next to my friends, Percy and Annabeth cuddling as Jason and Piper and Frank and Hazel did the same. While I sat there alone by myself, usually, the seventh wheel.

It was a very long time since I promised Calypso that I would come back. But yeah, I didn't fulfill my promise..and I just made her hope too much. Of course I loved her, but that was a very long time like I just said. And now, I regretted it so much. I was sure she was very upset, frustrated, and mad in the first place. But I just thought she would forgive me and still give me a second chance. But I guess—it wouldn't happen anymore.

I stared at the fire, its flames reflecting my brown eyes. I could feel it was sad, mourning with me. Its flames danced around slowly, the cold and gentle rush of the wind passing through it.

"You okay Leo?" Percy asked, setting a hand on my shoulder. I nodded slowly and looked away.

"Missing Calypso, don't you?" He smiled gently. I sighed. I could have said a yes, but what if I just forget her completely?

"I...I don't know..." I huffed, looking back at him. "Well at least, you and Annabeth have a happily ever after, forever. Right?"

"There's no forever Leo," Percy laughed softly at what he said. "But love has." He patted me on my back and stood up with Annabeth. "I'll just go to the Pavilion. See you around," he said. I nodded and looked back at the campfire. I looked at the other campers, they started to walk away and around, and I could see that I was left alone by the campfire. Slowly I touched the tip of the flames, and then deeper and deeper, until I've felt comfort.

"Um, hey," a soft voice spoke. I put my hand out of the fire and turned to face who it was. I hadn't met her before. But, why did I feel like she resemble Calypso? I mentally slapped myself. No. I thought I took an instant liking on her, but why did I always feel like that? Was that maybe...I had a zodiac sign of Leo? Or was it just inside me?

"Uhh, hi," I said shyly, looking away.

She sat beside me. "You must be Leo, right?" She asked.

"Yeah, how do you know me?" I asked, looking at her.

"Your friends mention you most of the time to me," she said.

"R-Really?" I blushed. I never thought my friends mention me most of the time. I moved uncomfortably. "How did you know my friends?"

"I'm a close friend of Percy. And yeah, we hang out most of the time in childhood."

Wow, I couldn't believe Percy and this girl were close. I then looked at her. She had those beautiful (e/c) irises. Her skin was so perfect. And her (h/c) hair was flowed sidewards by the cold wind, allowing some strands to cover her face. I saw that a strand slipped inside her mouth. I didn't actually mean to...like, take the strand of her hair out of her mouth while I accidentally touched her soft, pinkish lips, right?

Suddenly, she also did the same at the very same time, making our hands touch each other. I stopped and blushed, and she blushed too. Our eyes widened and I then sat on my original postion, almost seven inches away from her. "S-s-sorry," I muttered.

"I-It's fine," she stuttered. Through my peripheral view I could see her blushing.

"Have we met before?" I quickly asked, trying to avoid an awkward silence.

"No. Not at all," she answered, slouching and staring at the fire. "Well, you seem to be very nice, Leo." She smiled. I looked at her. Wait, I haven't asked her name yet, right?

"So what's your—"

"Oh wait, I should go now!" She suddenly stood up. Her face was now worried.

"B-but why?"

It was too late. She ran away. And I didn't even have the time to ask her name. Her name. Why didn't I ask?!?! I screamed, so frustrated. Maybe, tomorrow?

***

The next day I tried to look for the girl I met last night. I was so puzzled, I asked Percy about her but she didn't know her.

"I never had a close female friend when I was a kid, Leo," he said. Even my friends didn't know. This made me more confused. I was so confused of what happened. Was I dreaming???

"But the girl said—"

"Look Leo, maybe you're just dreaming," he said.

I frowned. But what if she was real?

Her name...I wonder what it was...