Reader x Leo || Intangible [2/2]

[MAJOR A/N BECAUSE I AM THE WORST AUTHOR TO EVER EXIST IN WATTPAD

You guys. Saying sorry ain't enough to justify my actions!!! Although I'm sincerely sorry for keeping you guys an almost one year hiatus (though I actually didn't mention it before). I'm sorry it took sooo long for me to update!

ALSO

Recently, I decided to reread my first twenty chapters in this book. They are still unedited so that means I haven't revised those which I have written FIVE YEARS AGO, and all I could say is OH MY GODS. I am cringing to the highest level of Hoover Dam.

And because of that, GOOD NEWS!

I plan to delete one chapter because that particular chapter is nothing but trash, I swear *insert laughing hyenas* it was literally the worst oneshot I've written in my entire life.

What's the good news? That means I can still write another one shot! Yay!

BAD NEWS!: It's the last one. Schist.

And this time I'll be doing it Reader X All the PJO & HOO male demigods!

Thank you for keeping up with me. I never thought I'd make it this far thanks to you guys. Uwu ♡

! WARNING !
IT IS ADVISED FOR READERS TO PREPARE A BOX OF TISSUES BESIDE THEM. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. !ONIONS BEING CUT AHEAD!]

For once, you never thought the sheets would come in and make you feel better than the rest of the day. As you wrapped yourself with the comforting blanket and the pillows tucked over you, you haven't felt more than relieved. The first day of school was finally over, and yet, the image of Leo waving back at you from the rooftop sent uneasiness crawling down your spine. His smile, the way it spread across his face, seemed a bit off. You just couldn't decipher what it might mean. You sighed. Maybe because of the ghosts you have encountered in the past, that's why right now, you felt cold towards all of them, even if there were others out there who were friendlier and actually didn't mean any harm.

And then there went the guilt rushing into you. A kind of guilt split into two—because you promised Nico to never speak with a ghost ever again, and because you have made a promise to Nico, you wouldn't be able to sort out the reason why Leo had chosen this path. You just wanted to help him, especially that his life was somehow tied to Bianca.

Well, he actually was involved with her. So that just meant . . .You sat up. Eyes widened, you got out of bed and stood near the window. The sky was coming to a gradient of vast blue and faint yellow. You could see the light of the sun almost disappearing into the horizon. The stars were just about to come in sight, and by the looks of it, you knew it wasn't too late yet.

Nico knows Leo, you thought. So it's possible that he knows what happened to Bianca. Nico wouldn't tell you, and you just didn't know why. If he was trying to protect you, to you it didn't look thatbb way. You knew your cousin just wanted you to be safe, but this was how you have decided to choose your own fate. You wanted to know the truth.

Taking a deep breath, you slowly and carefully slid the panel up until you heard a sound of a metal click. Not long after, a cool breeze entered your room, making you shiver with nervousness. You stepped on the windowsill, and as you felt the cold cement beneath your sneakers, you jumped off.