Reader x Percy || Just A While

(A/N Due to personal reasons, I think I won't be accepting any requests anymore. If some of you are thinking of requesting, I apologize. I just want to let you guys know that this book is nearly coming to an end and yes, I feel really sad since I'm gonna miss reading all your hyped up comments and honestly you guys never fail to make me laugh. I don't know but it's possible I'll end this up to a 101 part and that just means there are two oneshots left (after this one).

However I still hope you'll stay with me until the end. Don't worry, this won't be my last author's note to y'all. I just feel really sad about finishing this. It's been about four years since I published this.

Okay enough of the drama. Hope you would like this one )

New York would have never been the same if it were not for the blinding lights filling the entire city, along with the rowdy crowd crossing the streets while thousands of vehicles halt on their tracks to give way. Of course, you were one of those who strolled through the crosswalk, a phone stuffed on your hand, your eyes glued toward the brightly lit screen as the song of BTS's Home blasted from the EarPods attached to your ears.

NEW MESSAGE FROM PIPES
cancel | open

pIPES:
gIRL WHERE ARE YOU

pIPES:
I'M AT THE BRINK OF DEATH HERE YOU BETTER HELP ME DRAG JASON'S ASS OUT OF THE CLUB

You whipped your eyes off the screen to get to the other side of the road first. A certain signage of neon lit letters embossed on the board caught your attention when you stopped before the club front.

You:
Where are you?

pIPES:
HEAVENLY FEELS AKAKKJ

A tiny smile lifts up the side of you mouth, a chuckle escaping your lips as you stared at the exact, same words radiating on top of the entrance that was just about being entered and exited by people who had nowhere else to go to. Except that there was no 'ASS' beside the two words, which made you laugh. Nonetheless, you didn't actually mean to categorize Piper with those type of people. It was merely that, maybe that guy named Jason Piper had told you she would be meeting at a random club along the streets of Times Square, happened to be one of those type of people.

Heavenly Feels it is then, you thought, shaking away your zone outs while mustering the strength to enter the place. It was a good thing you were above eighteen, even though one of the bouncers in black, of a somewhat strong build seemed to block your path for mistaking you for being a minor, but before he could even do so you shoved your I.D. right in front of his face, then headed right in after.

It wasn't that hard to spot Piper, exhausted of screaming out profanities, giving all her efforts of dragging her 'blind date' towards one of the seats since the guy was squirming around on the floor, obviously drunk. You shook your head in disappointment, walking towards a definite pair of mess.

A few moments later or so, you finally heaved a sigh as you watched the taxi drift away into a group of other vehicles lined through the road. You felt your phone vibrate in your pocket, so you pulled it out to see another message from your friend.

pIPES:
THANKS FOR HELPING ME HUN. I OWE YOU CHURROS TOMORROW. GOODNIGHT. LOVE LOTS ♡

You smiled.