Percy x Reader x Jason || Jealous

(A/N  THE SONG WILL BE BUTTERFLY BY BTS. UGHHH I LOVE THEM SO MUUCH)

Percy was your bestfriend as always, he liked the way you call him Perce, and he hangs out with you most of the time. You never hoped he would like you back, even though you liked him. You felt so happy, though there's still one problem that made you feel a bit anxious: You were still undetermined, you didn't know who your godly parent was. And that made you hate him so much, he wasn't taking you as his child.

You and Percy sat on the branch of a tree, both of your legs swing back and forth through the air. The calm breeze warmed your heart, the afternoon sunshine hitting your face as you felt the warm sensation of the sea breeze.

"Loving the sea, (Y/N)?" Your bestfriend Percy asked. You looked at him and gave him a smile.

"Yeah," you whispered, looking back at the view. "Thanks for making me happy."

"Don't worry, your dad will soon claim you."

You smiled weakly. Percy wrapped his arm around your neck, resting his head on yours. The setting sun created pink and purple colors come out of the yellow and orange horizon.

"(Y/N)!" Someone called out into the forest. Percy let go of his arm and jumped off the branch, his feet landing on the ground softly. He looked up, "Come on," he said. You nodded and jumped off, as he took your hand to help you balance to keep you from falling.

(A/N  BUTI PA SIYA SINALO OHH ~ EHEM HUGOT SORRYYY CONTINUE)

The two of you walked back to the interior camp, seeing a thick mass of crowd surrounding someone. Your eyes immediately locked at the guy who was actually the one being surrounded by the campers.

"Is he new?" Percy asked with a little aggressive tone because he saw you staring at the guy.

"Hey guys," Grover butted in.

"Hey, Grover," you said. "Who's that guy over there?"

"Jason Grace, son of Zeus. He's actually a Roman demigod. He came to stay here for awhile to see his sister Thalia."

"Thalia has a brother?" Percy asked, astonished. Grover nodded. "Well, Imma go now. See you around," he strolled off.

"I think he is new," you then answered, seemingly attracted to his features. Blond hair, ice blue eyes, tall guy. It's like he would be perfect for a supermodel. "Come on, let's take a look closer." You said as you walked near to the crowd, pulling Percy along with you, your hand holding his wrist.

But then Percy stopped you, "Is it even important to take a look closer?" He asked, which made you look at him in a puzzled way. "What?"

"Come on, it's not important. He's just a newcomer," he said.

You wanted to protest, but, did he even want to? Well no. You sighed and gave in, following him out of the crowd. "Do you hate him Percy?" You asked.

No answer.

"Dude, I said, do you hate him?"

...

"Dude??"

.........

"Dude!"

"Uh—what?!" He startled and stopped walking, turning around to look at you.

"Dude, I've been asking if you hate the new guy over there—"

"No. I don't." He said immediately before you could even finish his sentence.

"Oh really?" You laughed. "I think you do."

"N-no..." He looked away. "Besides, I need to sleep. I'm tired..."

"This early?" You went surprised. You turned him around. "Is somethings wrong with you?" You tilted your head.

He slightly blushed. "No.." He suddenly walked out.

You wanted to call him but, it's like you just wanted to let him be. You shook your head and headed to the Hermes cabin, where undetermined demigods stay.

***

The next day, Percy woke up and stretched his arms out. "Shoot," he muttered. "I just woke up late. That never happened," he groaned. He put on his Camp Half-Blood t-shirt, then darted out of his cabin to find you.

Suddenly, he saw you with the guy yesterday. Jason Grace. A pang of jealousy hit Percy, making him clench his fists. He suddenly saw Jason hug you, as you kissed him on the cheek that made Percy's blood boil hotly that reached up to 100 degrees celsius. Of course, your bestfriend didn't want to walk into the scene and confront you, right?

So he let it pass for a day, until finally when the day had come, he immediately confronted you about it.

"(Y/N)!" Percy shouted, walking towards you. You were in the middle of the forest, happy that you finally found out your godly parent had claimed you.

You turned around and saw Percy with a face full of anger. "Hey Percy, what's up?" You asked happily.

"Don't make me a fool!" He scowled, clenching his fists.

You turned frozen. "W-what are you talking about?"

"I know it all. Don't even try to hide your secret!" He shouted at you, making you step back and stutter out of fear. What had happened to him?

"P-Percy I don't know what you're talking about—"

"I SAW YOU Yesterday! KISSING THAT JASON WHILE HE HUGGED YOU!" He screamed.

"Percy I—"

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME, HUH?"

"You don't understand—"

"WE'VE BEEN BESTFRIENDS, (Y/N)! AND NOW YOU'RE DOING THIS TO ME? WE'VE BEEN HANGING OUT MOST OF THE TIME, AND NOW WHAT? YOU NEVER DID! BECAUSE OF THAT JASON! YOU NEVER THOUGHT OF MY FEELINGS, YOU NEVER FELT THAT I HAVE BEEN ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU! AND NOW THIS?! REPLACING ME WITH HIM?"

"PERCY WOULD YOU PLEASE LISTEN FOR A MINUTE?" You screamed at him angrily, which made him stop. "THE REASON WHY WE HUGGED AND WHY I KISSED HIM IS BECAUSE HE'S MY BROTHER! ZEUS HAS CLAIMED ME YESTERDAY THAT'S WHY I STAY IN THE ZEUS CABIN! NOW WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP THE HELL OUT OF THIS! YOU'RE BEING SO JUDGMENTAL YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE TRUTH!" You glared at him.

Percy stopped. "I-I'm...sorry..."

You looked at him for a moment, then realized... "Perce...are you jealous?"

He cleared his throat and blushed. He slowly nodded.

You sighed, "Come on..." You pulled him into a hug. "I knew you like me all along...I like you too..."

He pulled away, staring into your eyes. "Sorry for being judgmental... I should've not thought about that..."

"It's alright."