Percy x Reader x Luke || Flirtatious?

*Your POV*

It was at the right moment when I felt nostalgia inside me.

"P-Percy?" I asked. I expected this would happen. I expected it would be him. And I was right. All of a sudden, his hand let go. I widened my eyes. He sat back up straight and sighed. I also sat up, looking at him, waiting for an answer.

No wait.

I'm wrong.

"S-sorry!" I felt embarrassed. "I thought you're..."

"You're not wrong." He stood up, checking his wristwatch. I stared at him. Wait what? "What do you mean?" I asked, a little annoyed of his actions. "Would you please tell me the truth?" I slammed my hand against the table.

I looked at him. He turned around and made a sideway smile. "I was Percy."

"W-was?" I asked.

"Yeah," he chuckled. "I'm Perseus now." He crossed his arms, taking a stare at me. With that, I felt so much frustration. He changed. He never acted like this way before. He left the name Percy behind...his name...what for?

I clenched my fists. "For what Percy?"

"Don't call me with that name," he said. Alright. That's it.

"That's just plain nonsense!"

"Whoa whoa what's going on here?"

I turned around and saw a blond guy with blue eyes looking at us. He stood at the doorway, resting himself on the doorframe.

"It's none of your business." Percy spat out. "Actually, the teacher's coming. Better the two of you go to your seats," the guy said, heading his way towards the back. I picked up my backpack and felt my stomach churn.

What is this feeling?

*Percy's POV*

It had been a very long time...when I decided to leave the name Percy behind. That name had so much memories. Everything had definitely change when I left (Y/N). I should've thought about it. I should've thought about her. My mind was then thinking so much about things.

But I chose the wrong thing.

I just told her I would leave.

I left (Y/N) without even saying goodbye.

"Good morning class." The teacher stood behind his table.

"Good morning Sir," the others said. I was the only one who didn't greet, cause I was not in the mood at all. I noticed the teacher staring at me with his half-rimmed eyeglasses. I looked down, rolling my eyes and slouched, resting my arm on the desk.

"Good morning Mr. Jackson," he said. I could sense the others turning their heads to look at me, even (Y/N).

"Not a good morning though," I scoffed. My new classmates laughed.

"Disrespect." Someone snickered behind me. I clenched my fist and tried not to lose my temper.