Reader x Jason || Skater Girl and Woo

*Jason's POV*

"Seaweed Brain get your butt down here cause we're getting late!" Annabeth shouted as she stepped on the stairs. She took her black lip ring and pierced it through her lip. Well some geeky boy named Percy was probably looking for his eyeglasses. Again.

"MY EYEGLASSES ARE MISSING!" He yelled. Annabeth turned around and whistled at the doorway near me. "STOLLS!" She shrieked. Connor and Travis Stoll, the twins stepped out of the room. "Yes Annie Belle?" They tilted their heads and made a sarcastic tone.

Annabeth stomped towards them and pinned them against the wall with her hands. "Where's Percy's eyeglasses?! You know he have an unclear sight!" She said, her eyes darting to her bronze dagger. "Or else I will stab you guys in the heart." Connor and Travis laughed nervously and soon died down when Annabeth pointed the dagger to both of them.

"Alright guys just give back Percy's eyeglasses," I said, stepping forward. "All of us don't want to get late in school, right?"

"Nuh-uh," they shook their heads in disagreement. Our heads turned around to see a dumb Percy Jackson tripping over the stairs. "I can't see anything clearly," he complained. Travis laughed like a hyena, "Bare with it, Perce!" He mocked. Percy suddenly tripped and fell off the stairs. His face met the floor.

"Oi, pretty sure your nose bleeds again! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Connor laughed.

Percy slowly looked up at us. His nose was bleeding. I tried not to laugh by biting my tongue and crossing my fingers. "Guys, you better shut up and get out cause we're absolutely late," Piper came out of the kitchen. All of us shut up, even Annabeth. We all tried to talk but no voice came out.

"Alright, speak," she said. I opened my mouth, "Do you really have to say it generally? How are we going to fix his bleeding nose?" I asked.

"Eh, dun worry!" Percy stood up and made a jolly face even if he had a bleeding nose. "I can heal it and then. . ." He healed his nose and came back to normal. "YADA!"

"Pfft. Whatever nerd," Connor mocked playfully. "Okay let's go we're definitely late!"

Yeah we were technically late. It was 7:28 A.M. and we're getting late. Because on time for us was thirty minutes before 8:00 A.M.. We took a walk in the path walk and started to jam. "What about Gym Class Heroes?" I suggested.

"What song of Gym Class Heroes?" Piper asked, a little annoyed because she always correct. I should say that there were two probable bullies (Connor and Travis), a goth/emo (Piper and Annabeth), a nerd/geek (Percy), and a dumb and ordinary and random person (THAT'S MEH!) were about to jam in the streets meters away from the college in New Rome. Yeah, we are in Camp Jupiter. A smile lit across my face, "The Fighter."

"Yeah, just waking up in the morning and to be well. Quite honest with ya I ain't really sleep well. If ya ever feel like your train of thought's been derailed. That's when you press on—Lee nails," Annabeth started.

Then Travis and Connor continued. "Half the population's just waiting to see me fail. Yeah right you better off trying to freeze hell. Some of us do it for the females. And others do it for the retail."

Next was Piper. "While I do it for the kids life threw the towel in on. Everytime you do it it's only making your chin strong. And I'll be in your corner like Mick, baby. Till the end or when you hear a song from that big lady."

Percy sang. "Until the referee rings the bell. Until both of your eyes started to swell. Until the crowd goes home. What'll we gonna y'all?"

And then I sang the chorus with a loud-shouting and out of tune voice that came from my lungs. Technically singing to the top of my lungs. "GIVE EM HELL! TURN THEIR HEADS! GONNA LIVE LIFE TILL WE'RE DEAD! GIVE ME SCARS! GIVE ME PAIN! THAT'S WHEN YOU SAY TO ME SAY TO ME SAY TO ME! THERE GOES A FIGHTER! THERE GOES A FIGHTER! HERE COMES A FIGHTER! THAT'S WHEN YOU SAY TO ME SAY TO ME SAY TO ME! THIS ONE'S A FIGHTER!—OW WHAT IN HADES IS THAT?!" I shouted and held my head.

Everyone kept laughing at me. "Guess you and the brick are meant to be Jason!" Piper laughed. I looked to where the flying brick came from.

"HEY! YOU LOOK LIKE A PIECE OF CANDY LEFT ALONE YELLING IN THE WHOLE COSMOS!" A girl who was (probably) studying in the same school was yelling and glaring at me. I guess she was the one who threw the brick to my head. "Don't care!" I shouted back.

"WELL YOU BETTER CARE CAUSE I AIN'T BUYING YOUR DUMBNESS!" She yelled and stepped on her skateboard and headed towards the school.

"That was one cool skater girl," Annabeth stated. "Yeah," Connor and Travis agreed. Piper made a chuckle. "She's kinda hot, though," Percy sang with 5 Seconds of Summer's song She's Kinda Hot as he clutched his Science textbook with a Greek language. I rolled my eyes as we headed for the school. It was huge like I'm sure I would get lost.

*Your POV*

Okay that dude was acting like, that.

Yeah.

Definitely.

I dusted myself off and tucked my skateboard. I entered the classroom and saw the same blond idiot who was singing at the top of his lungs. I groaned, rolled my eyes because the one last seat was right beside him.

"[Last Name], do you have any complaints?" The teacher raised an eyebrow beneath his eyeglasses.

"Ooh the 'kinda hot girl'," a geek with sea green eyes drooled over. Screw the world.

"Nah, no problems," I lied, walking to my seat and sitting and not looking at the boy. The teacher started discussing about Science. I was 'kinda' interested in Science because I was never actually interested in any subjects. Except for this one. We were talking about biology. I leaned forward, eager to listen.

Suddenly someone tapped me in the shoulder. I turned around furiously and said, "What now?" I whisper-yelled, glaring at him.

He cleared his throat and held up his hand. "I'm Jason," he whispered. "How about you?"

I glared at him as a response and turned back at the discussion. Tap tap. Ugh. "WHAT?!" I turned around.

"Your name," he whispered. "Please???"

I huffed out and said, "[Name], happy?" I made a fake smile. He smiled and headed back to the discussion. I muttered a curse and listened again at the discussion. I wondered if I could survive a subject with him.

*Jason's POV*

"Wow really? Her name is awesome!" Percy dreamed. "I wish I could talk to her."

"But she is awesome," I grinned, playing with the cafeteria food.

"Oi, don't play with the food," Annabeth scolded. But she nudged me. "Well I guess Eros darted you in the heart."

I couldn't help but smile. Until a [Name] [Last Name] entered the cafeteria by riding with her skateboard. Everyone stared at her. She stopped.

"IS THIS SOME CLICHÉ MOVIE ON WHICH MOST GIRLS ARE LOOKING FOR?!" She shouted. Everyone got back to their food and continued talking. I watched her look for a table.

"Oh hey!" Piper raised her hand. "Come sit with us here!" Guess she used her charmspeak again. Why Piper why are you doing this to me. Out of the corner of my eye she went towards us, tucked her skateboard and sat between Piper and Connor, which meant she was infront of me. Eye contacts. Shoot. I hope not.

"Jason told us about you," Annabeth said.

"Really?" [Name] huffed out in annoyance.

"Annabeth would you please—" I tried to stop her but she cut me off.

"And he already likes you."

"ANNABETH!"

Suddenly [Name] leaned forward and brushed her lips on mine. She winked at me and walked away from us. I remained frozen. Shocked of what she just did.

"I think. . ." Travis smirked. "That is what you call a woo."

"She wooed you, preferably," Connor said with a grin.

"Guys," I said.

"Yeah?" They said back in return.

"I THINK I LOVE HER RIGHT NOW."

-----------

Edit 08/21

Why is everyone screaming