Reader x Jason || When We Were Young [3/3]

*Jason's POV*

"You seriously are gonna do it?" Leo screamed at me. Nico and Percy groaned.

"My ears Leo!" I glared at him as I covered my ears. It was almost midnight, just thirty minutes to go and I'll be doing what (Y/N) told me. And due to my stupidity, I agreed. "Look, you guys know that I never got laid and I'm just faking all of this, right?"

They all nodded.

"What if I messed up? I never tried it," I cringed, digging my face into my hands.

Leo's eyes suddenly brightened. "Guess you need some advice, then? I'll call a tho—"

"SHUT UP." I glared.

Percy shook his head. "This is a bad idea, Jase. What if you messed up with her? You know what I think you should tell her immediately before this happens," he said.

"Yeah...yeah you're right—"

"But you'll stay unstained!" Leo complained.

"Better be unstained than sorry."

"But you really are," Nico gawked at me. I glared at him.

"How bout you? You still one?" I fired back.

Nico froze. His face blushed, heat rising up his cheeks.

"Ahhh, you little piece of beanie!" Percy ruffled Nico's dark hair, chuckling. "You never told us! Who is it?"

"Thalia." He muttered.

What.

"HAVE MERCY ON ME JASON!" Nico screamed, pulling his knees up and curving into a ball. "HAVE MERCY!"

Leo and Percy laughed like hyenas, holding their stomachs that they would explode. Whilst I just stood there, watching Nico cry begging for my forgiveness. Seriously, what is going on?

"You did it with my sister." I asked monotonously.

"I'M SORRY!" Nico cried.

"You did it with my sister who is years older than you."

"PLEASE FORGIVE ME! SHE'S JUST TOO BEAUTIFUL AND SHE LOVES ME TOO!"

"Well," I crossed my arms.

"She's an expert though," I jutted my lower lip. "You're too lucky. Well goodnight." I started walking upstairs.

Leo tried to stop laughing. "Y-y-y-you gonna go do it w-w-with (Y/N)?"

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE PEOPLE!" I shouted.

"YEAH SURE! GOOD LUCK JASE!" Percy shouted back as he dragged a hardcore laughing Leo and an intense crying Nico out of the house. I chuckled and shook my head, putting on a black hoodie over a grey t-shirt. I put on my ripped skinny jeans and converse, then after, I jumped out of the window, my feet landing smoothly onto the ground.

You know, I'm too lazy to go downstairs and open the door and then close it and then lock it.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket, dialing (Y/N).