Luke Castellan || So Much Love In Your Smile [1/4]

(A/N REQUESTED BY @moonlittears21 SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! ALSO FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER...*SIGH* I REALLY WANTED TO WRITE THE WHOLE STORY IN ONE CHAPTER BUT IT WOULD BE LONG SO I BROKE IT INTO FOUR CHAPTERS SOOOO HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONESHOT!!! ~INX)

It was midnight and I was still not sleepy. Thank gods those harpies still hadn't spotted me.

I hated this life. In Camp Half-Blood, training, eating, walking around, being mistaken I'm a daughter of Athena, but I was actually not. The only person who kept my cool was this guy named Luke Castellan. A son of Hermes. We've never met actually, but I knew him since he showed up at camp. I knew we wouldn't meet each other cause he was famous, and most girls longed to date him.

But what's the good thing? I have a chance. I made a sideway smile and sat at the edge of the cliff. Do you think I do have a chance??

I stared up at the sky. There I saw aurora lights. "One day," I whispered. "My life would change. I could meet him or not.." I closed my eyes and felt the cold breeze swept through my black hair.

"Hey miss, shouldn't you be asleep right now?" A voice suddenly spoke.

I startled and almost screamed, sending me falling off the high cliff. At least one of my hand held on to a branch. But unfortunately, the branch was nearly to fall off.

"What were you thinking?!!" I shouted at the guy. "This cliff is a thousand feet high. Are you plotting to kill me!"

"No, no! That's not my intention!" It said as it went to help me. "Take my hand!" I could see his hand, but not his face.

I looked down, the strong waves of the sea hit the batholiths harder than ever. I could feel my stomach swirling, like I'm gonna fall.

"Come on! What are you looking at in there? Just take my hand and you're not gonna fall!"

I gasped softly when I heard his last sentence. I looked up and took his hand, I held on it tight, until he was able to get me up.

My feet landed on the ground. "You okay?" He asked.

Because of what just happened, I suddenly lost my balance, sending both of us fall onto the ground.

It was right then before I knew it was him. He was on top of me, his wide blue eyes staring back on my wide dark brown eyes. Our faces were inches apart. And his arms were on both sides of my head.

Luke Castellan.

"What are you doing here?" I couldn't help but smile mentally. Luke remained staring at me, and it made me freak out. But why is he staring at me--

"What's...your name?" He suddenly said. Did he just ask my name? I couldn't help it, I wanted to scream out of happiness. But I forced myself not to.

"Um...Nory," I whispered.

"Nory..what a beautiful name...You remind me of someone, except she has blue eyes, and she has spiky hair."

I went silent. He was still on top of me. "Umm...Luke?"

"Yes?"

"You uhh..." I looked away from his eyes. IT'S KILLING ME!

"Ohhh. Sorry," he laughed softly, standing up away and holding his hand to me. I took it  and stood up. Oh gods, the way he laughed, his voice was like an angel.

"Um, I have to go now," I slightly smiled. I was about to walk away when he suddenly took my wrist. So I stopped. I turned around.

"Are you a daughter of Athena?" He asked.

I mentally facepalmed. "No."

"How did you know that cliff is a thousand feet high?"

"I just know it."

"Well, it seems like you're really smart."

"That's because I study hard."

"So you're a daughter of Athena," he smirked.

"No," I growled. I could lose my temper right now...

"Alright alright," he chuckled, raising his hands in surrender. "Sorry. Then who's your godly parent?"

"Demeter."

"Oh. Nice," he smiled.

Silence...

"Look, I really should go now," I said. "I could sense the harpies coming here."

"Okay. But hold on for a second," he pulled me closer. "Isn't obvious that I like you?"

I went silent. I could feel my heart beating fast. I wanted to scream out of happiness but I just couldn't. "T-this instant?" I whispered.

"Yeah.. You know Nory...there's so much love in your smile when I look at your face..."

He stared at me for a while. And then suddenly I felt his lips on mine. I didn't know how it happened, but he just kissed me.

We breathed for air and rested our foreheads on each other. "I love you Nory."

"I love you too, Luke."

And since then, my life has changed when he came to my life. I just hoped that we wouldn't be apart from each other.