Reader x Frank || Wrong Send

"Frank say sorry to her."

"No." Frank scowled but his cheeks heated up. He sent Jason a glare. "No I'm not gonna talk to her anymore."

"Why?"

"Because she's already hated me for life," he scowled. "And don't you dare make me talk to her about it. Or else I'll turn into a python and swallow you."

It was a long story.

That night Frank couldn't sleep and it's just been a while since he drank alcohol (blame Leo for that), so he took his phone and scrolled down looking for anything to make him feel sleepy. After a few minutes of scrolling, his eyes lulled to close when someone messaged him.

Why are you still awake?

His weary eyes widened, as he sat up. But he felt so sleepy, and he couldn't focus on who had texted him. Imaginations circled around his thought.

Hey, aren't you gonna sleep? It's late at night.

He panicked, thinking someone had been watching over him. The sender's name was blurry, he thought it was a dull combination of numbers, thinking it was an unknown number.

Go to sleep. You might wake late tomorrow.

Who are you?!

Huh?

You stalking me? Leave me alone or else I'll EAT YOU ALIVEEE

Frank? What's wrong?

And you even know my name?!?!

Huh? I should know.

Why?!

Have you gotten yourself drunk?

Beej please. Don't do this. Be humble. You sit down. I stand up.

Are you okay?

I love you tooooo

Wth Zhang go to sleep!

Thanks. You smelled nice tonight.

And his eyes shut close, his phone slipping of his hand. He fell down on his bed, drifting to a sleep.

"Ooh! Look who's coming!" Frank snapped out of his thoughts when Jason spoke pointing to someone walking towards them.

"Jason!" Frank hissed, heat rising up his cheeks but thankfully he didn't turn into a bunny. He forced not to stutter yet he's still feeling so much embarrassment. "Why is she going towards our direction?!"

"I—I don't know. Is it bad if she talks to us?"

"Screw you son of Jupiter!"

"But you told her that's it a 'wrong send' anyway. Maybe she'll understand."

He looked down at his phone again at the conversation.

Wrong send.

"She didn't reply. This is so embarrassing," he bit his lip.

"Yeah I didn't cause I wanna know what actually happened."

Frank startled at the familiar voice next to him. He turned and saw you standing there with your arms crossed over your chest. "(Y/N)?!"

"Gotta gooo guys!" Like a speed of lightning, Jason fled away leaving the two of you.

"So, tell me."

Frank turned back to you, and his knees felt like jelly as his slouched figure stood before you.

"Did you mean to message me that or not?"

"I—I didn't."

"D-Do you really mean it?"

"What?"

"That you said you love me too."

"I-I—"

"Hey guys!" Jason suddenly popped out of nowhere. "I think I found . . . Oh." He stared at the two of you having a serious mood of conversation. "Sorry if I bothered you. You can continue anyway—"

"No it's fine," you told Jason. "I think Frank really didn't mean to send those messages."