Reader x Nico || ti amo

(A/N YOUR NAME HERE IS ASHLEY SO YEAH HAVE FUN READING!)

*Your POV*

I was walking down the stairs when a group of girls blocked my way, and they were giggling. "Hi Ashley!" One of them said. I was confused so I just said back a hi.

"Um, hi," I slightly smiled. "What are you guys up to?"

"Oh nothing," one of them was Drew. Okay, this girl Drew, WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE-

Alright calm down. I thought to myself.

"You just..look beautiful today. Am I right girls?" She sacid. They all giggled and flipped their hairs and passed through me.

I was so confused, but then Percy, Jason and Leo smirked at me. "Looking good, Ashley," my cousin Leo said.

"I know what you mean Leo. The heck you're smirking at?"

"Eh, nothin'. Come on guys," he said as they smirked at me and walked away.

What's going on today? Is something on my face?

"ASHLEY! LOOKS LIKE THE GHOST KING FANCIES YOU!" Thalia shouted. I looked who was with her and saw that she was shoving Nico tightly.

And yeah, Nico was blushing. Beet red. Like, DID NICO DI ANGELO JUST BLUSH AT ME? This never happened!

But then I ignored and walked towards Art class.

"I have good news," Mr. D, which was our adviser, said softly. And then silence came over for a minute, everyone except me was sitting up straight waiting for Mr. D's answer.

"OUR LESSONS ARE ALL DONE. YOU ALL GODLINGS, GO HOME!" He shouted.

We all shouted in happiness and ran out the classroom. Then out of the school.

"HEY ASHLEY! LOOK BEHIND YOU!" I familiarized Percy's voice and looked behind while I was riding on a skateboard with Leo.

I saw Nico di Angelo.

Not looking at me.

Forcing not to smile.

Blushing.

As red as blood.

I looked away and blushed. Because ever since...

I kept sitting near Nico as I could just to see him. I'd never let a day pass without seeing Nico. I was inlove with a fictional character who looked like Nico. I like his appearance and gloomy, quiet personality. We both have the same favorite color. And we both love pasta.

Ya know what it is? Not-Sure-Destiny.

And then now, it happened. He took a liking on me and I don't know what made him like me. There were other girls out there but he saw me.

I have an eyeglasses, pimples all over my face, and I don't attract any guy.

I headed towards the bookstore in the mall and Leo, Percy, and Jason went to the Play Station.

I was walking through the shelves when I felt someone was behind me. I looked around BUT saw no one.

"Hi ASHLEY-"

"YOU PIECE OF-" I screamed as I turned around but stopped when I saw that it was Nico. He was wearing a black hoodie and a black t-shirt underneath it. "Oh..Nico, hey." I was slightly embarrassed.

"So you like books?" He asked, accompanying me as I looked for a book.

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Well, I don't see that you do in the future."

"What do you mean in the future?"

"Oh, nothing."

I thought what happened a while ago. Maybe I should talk about it? Maybe not..

"So I guess you already know."

"Know what?" I asked, picking out a novel. A Tale of Two Cities.

"About a while ago. About what Thalia said."

I blushed hard. I knew he liked me.

"I like you Ashley." He suddenly touched my hand, but I put my hand away so I couldn't feel any tingle and spark.

"Hey, do you mind if I remove your eyeglasses for a moment?" He asked.

"Um no.. I don't mind."

He slowly removed my eyeglasses, staring at me.

"Uh Nico?" I said nervously.

"Oh uh, sorry," he blushed and looked at me. Then he muttered something, something like, a spell.

Suddenly I felt my face like they seem to fall off.

What... I thought. And then suddenly, Nico pulled me into a kiss.

I closed my eyes.

I dropped the book, and opened my eyes. I was looking at myself in the mirror. And saw a beautiful girl.

"I knew you were her."

I turned around and saw Nico.

"Nico?"

"You've been my crush..well, there was a curse fell upon you."

"What do you mean 'her'?"

"What's your real name?"

"Ashley is not my real name. I was just adopted so they named me Ashley. But my real name is (Y/N) (L/N)."

Nico suddenly hugged me.

I blinked, and now we were back in the bookstore.

I noticed that our lips were still touching, so I instantly stepped back.

I picked up the book and went to the cashier, leaving Nico behind.

I turned around and now he was just right infront of me.

"Ti amo, (Y/N)."

I suddenly remembered years ago. That sentence... Nico...

He was my boyfriend whom I thought dead..but he was alive.

"Ti amo, Nico," I whispered back, a tear rolling out of my eye.