Reader x Luke || Crush at First Sight

"Oml! Who's your bias?" Hazel squealed, leaning in.

Annabeth smirked, "Jungkook."

"JUNGKOOK?!" Hazel dropped her jaw open. "BUT OUR WEDDING IS ON SATURDAY DON'T YOU KNOW THAT?"

"WHAT?! JUNGKOOK AND I ARE DATING ALREADY!"

"NO NO! HE'S MINE!"

And the two continued arguing about a ching chong guy- who, I guess, is a member of the South Korean band BTS. What does that even mean?

Butterflies That Slay? Eh?

"Would you two shut up," Reyna butted in. "You two had been fighting over an impossible to married Chinese guy-"

"HE'S KOREAN! SEE THIS?" Annabeth almost shrieked as she showed a picture of him inches away from Reyna's face.

"FINE! He's Korean," she huffed. "But seriously guys, you two have been talking over BTS the whole day! Am I right (Y/N)?" She turned her head towards me.

"Like I care," I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. They all stared at me in surprise.

"Are you okay?" Annabeth asked. "You look gloomy since morning."

"She has the thing Annie," Hazel mumbled to Annabeth's ear.

"Shut up," I glared at them. It took awkward moments before we walked out of the cafeteria. The three of them were infront of me, while I planned to walk slow to stay behind.

"Do you guys know the transferee's name?" The blonde asked.

Reyna snorted. "You're kidding Annie. Are you planning to date him?"

"I was just asking!"

"You're being defensive," I chuckled. They yelped again.

"Will you stop talking all of a sudden (Y/N)? You're freaking us out really," Reyna told me.

I formed a sideway smile. "Just a habit."

"HEY HEY! Give that back!" A curly haired guy named Leo shouted from afar, who was obviously running after a guy- wait. Was that the transferee?

"There he is!" Annabeth smirked.

"Annie!" Reyna glared at her.

"Kidding," Annabeth laughed sheepishly. "I'm loyal to Jungkook-oppa."

"He's not your oppa," I whispered, and thankfully she didn't hear cause if she did, I would be inside the coffin for sure.

"That's Luke, the transfer guy." Reyna pointed to a blond haired boy who was holding a magazine. Unfortunately, he already passed through us.

My heart suddenly beat fast, and then I slowly turned my head around.

He was looking at me.

I quickly averted. Without a moment's pause I ran up to catch up with my friends.

So he's the transfer guy... I thought, heat rising up my cheeks. Why do I feel nervous? Why is my heart beating fast?

I'm feeling it, don't I?