Reader x Nico || "I want to let go... But..."

(A/N  SINCE ITS MAH BIRTHDAY...OK ILL DO PART TWO! DIS IS FOR ALL OF U GUYS! THANK U FOR ALL OF THE VOTES AND COMMENTS YOU GUYS GAVE!! I REALLY REALLY LOVE U MAH PEOPPPLE <3 <3 <3 ~~~INX)

Continuation of previous chap..

I apologize if this is short... But yeah, guess it would be so emotional... Try reading it while listening to the music.

*Nico's POV*

"Nico?"

That voice...

I slowly...turned around. I thought that it was Thalia...or Annabeth...but...  I looked and stared, trying to slap myself mentally. This couldn't be...real. Right now I could see her standing infront of me, crying. Tears ran down her cheeks as she sobbed.

And then... She ran into me. Once again, I felt her arms wrap around my waist, her face digging into my neck. I felt the tears soaking into my skin. Those tears...made me want to cry. And then, I couldn't believe—that I said those words that made her lift up her face and stare at me. She pulled away.

"I miss...you."

The silence of darkness rushed into me, sending me a feeling of regret and pain... I tried... I tried to forget the feeling...

"Nico," she sobbed, taking my hand. Pain suddenly went through me, causing me to be stiff. As I'd felt her touching me, my senses came back altogether..that moment when she friend zoned me...when...she loved Leo...when...she said I was just a friend to her...when...  I ran away...

I stared at her for a while, then seemingly looked away.

"(Y/N)..." I looked down, holding her hand, but still...hesitating. "You...you came back."

"I'm...sorry," she breathed. "I just want...to see you again...before I...go."

I tried my best, to look directly on her, saying, "Go? You shouldn't have visited me if you're just going." I muttered.

"Look," she sobbed. "You know I friend zoned you—but I just want us to be okay—"

"OKAY?" I shouted, letting go of my hand. "ARE WE EVEN OKAY, (Y/N)?"

"Nico... I—"

"YOU NEVER CARED FOR MY FEELINGS!" I shouted at her, making her step back. "(Y/N), WILL YOU PLEASE THINK OF WHAT YOU DID! I WAS THERE, FOR YOU, WHEN YOU CRIED! I WAS THERE BY YOUR SIDE WHEN YOU'RE SO DOWN! BUT WHAT DID YOU Do? YOU HURT ME! YOU NEVER THOUGHT THAT I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU RIGHT THEN!" ... All I could feel...was pain. Seeing her frightened at the sight of me screaming in anger at her...made me feel sick.

"NICO I'M SORRY!" She said.

"Oh so you're sorry, huh?" I glared. "Now you're coming back to me, but now what, YOU'RE JUST GONNA LEAVE ME RIGHT THEN!"—

"LEO DIED, NICO!" She screamed, slapping me across the face...

The pain, rushed through me. It was all coming back...no...

Leo...died...? What?

"I CAME HERE, BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT OUR BESTFRIEND DIED!" She screamed.

I remained silent, shocked of what she just said.

"What, so you're just gonna stare at me like that, huh?!" She glared at me. "YOU'RE SO SELFISH, NICO! You think that you're the only one hurt in here, but also me! What's the point of me coming here anyway?" She huffed.

I stared. I was merely staring, when I saw a tear, rolling out of her eye. She held her arm, looking down.

"Leo got into an accident last year..." She whispered. "I was supposed to be there... But... I was so stupid... I stayed in the house... I let him go! I want to blame myself for what happened! But why do I feel like it's not!" She screamed, crying out of anger.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered, looking down. She cleared her throat, suddenly—hugging me tighter and deeper... "I still love you...(Y/N)..."

I cried...

I want... To let go.... For what she had done to me these past years...

But...