Reader x Jason || HoTeen Radio

Jason walked into his room. Bored and exhausted, he decided to listen to the radio. Apparently, he was now listening on HoTeen Radio. Well he never ever listened to other stations except for this one.

DJ Annabeth: TOP IN THE MORNING, CAMP HALF-BLOOD AND CAMP JUPITER! SO HOW'S IT GOING? HOTEEN RADIO IS BACK!

DJ Hazel: Yeah pretty sure we've been having this break for a very long time and we're very sorry guys *laughs*

DJ Annabeth: Wait weren't we supposed to do what we should do right now?—

DJ Hazel: OH YEAH SORRY, FORGOTTEN HAVEN'T I?

DJ Annabeth: Yeah you did.

A moment of silence...

DJ Annabeth: So let's see our caller for today! (Checks the phone) .. (Y/N)!

You: Uh...Hi DJ Annabeth.

DJ Annabeth: Good morning (Y/N)! So what made you to call us for advice?

DJ Hazel: You're monotonous... Is something wrong?

You: Well...yeah...I've been pretty much troubled with myself right now.

DJ Hazel: Why?

You: Well..actually...I'm having a crush on someone and—the thing is, I don't know if he likes me back. It's like...so complicated...

DJ Annabeth: WELL DID YA TELL HIM YOU LIKE HIM? AYEE!

You: Apparently... No.

(Annabeth makes a disappointed face)

DJ Annabeth: Who's da lucky guy by the way?

You: Uh...he's actually...two years later older than me..

DJ Hazel: And?

You: I hope he's not listening. Well I'm pretty sure he's not cause he really doesn't..listen to these kind of stations.

DJ Annabeth: Alright. Go on...

DJ Hazel: Well what if he's listening??—

DJ Annabeth: Hazel! That's not helping... (Jags Hazel with her elbow)

DJ Hazel: Alright alright sorry... *laughs*

You: I...I don't know... But...his name is...Jason...

DJ Annabeth: Ooh...I see right then! So is he a friend, bestfriend or classmate?

You: Schoolmate. Of course he talks to me and he knows me but...the crux is...I'm afraid that he would avoid me if I told him that I like him...DJ Annabeth, DJ Hazel, what should I do?

DJ Hazel: Well that's really, really complicated, right Annabeth?

DJ Annabeth: Yeah, feels like what happened to me...

DJ Annabeth: Don't worry (Y/N). I know it's hard, and it feels so awkward. I've felt the same too with my crush in highschool...and I was afraid to tell him. We're bestfriends, and you know what I did? I told him.

DJ Hazel: (Y/N). You can't just get away with it. You tell him you like him. There's nothing wrong with that, right?

DJ Annabeth: And then, my crush actually accepts it and didn't ignore me at all. Look, if we're bestfriends, what more if you guys are schoolmates? There are times we really should be take up the courage to confess.

Jason startled, hearing everything you said. "I...I knew it. (Y/N) likes me." He smiled and laughed. "Now that I know..." He was so overwhelmed.

You: Yeah...maybe I should. Thanks for giving me advice, DJ Annabeth, DJ Hazel!

DJ Annabeth and DJ Hazel: No problem (Y/N)! You're welcome!

*call ends*

DJ Hazel: Alright, next caller!

*Your POV*

I put down my phone and walked out of the house. Jason's house was just a walking distance, and everyday I pass by and sometimes—I saw him.

Unexpectedly, I saw him walking in my direction. He saw me. I took a run but I didn't expect he's fast. He caught my wrist, turning me around to face him. I looked away, blushing. "What are you doing?—"

"So you like me?" He suddenly said.

"What are you talking about?—"

"I heard you in the radio."

You stopped. "W-what?"

"I found out about everything. I know you like me (Y/N). I know you do. Don't deny it." He lifted my chin, making me look into his blue eyes.

"Y-yes...I do." I sighed, feeling embarrassed. Unexpectedly...he hugged me and whispered. "I like you too."