Nico x Reader x Percy || The Black Rose

*Nico's POV*

"WAKE UP DEATH BOY!" A voice, probably with a megaphone shouted directly into my ears. My ears rang and I sat up, rubbing my eyes.

"WHO IN THE NAME OF HADES' SWEATY UNDERWATER DID THAT?" I shouted.

"PFFT NICO! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! IT'S TWO O'CLOCK IN THE AFTERNOON AND YOU'VE BEEN SLEEPING FOR HOURS! NOW GET YOUR SKINNY ASS UP AND TAKE A BATH!" The voice shouted at me again, still with the megaphone.

"BUT I DO NOT WANT TO TAKE A BATH!" I shouted back. My eyes were closed, planning to go back to sleep.

"NO BUTS DEATH BOY! OPEN YOUR EYES!" She commanded at me.

And so lazily I opened my eyes. To my surprise (Y/N) wore a pink mini dress and high heeled shoes. Okay, she's not good. I stopped myself, hoping not to burst out a tiny single laugh. "W-What in Hades are you wearing? You look pretty," I stated. "And oh the makeover, the makeover really fits to you. Keep it that way—"

"DO YOU REALLY THINK I AM COMFORTABLE WITH THIS RUBBISH?" She shrieked at me—most of the time...

"Uhhh.." I stood up from my bed and crossed my arms. "Yes?"

"DI ANGELO!" She stormed off my cabin. But I heard her shout at me. "I WOULD RATHER WEAR A BOY'S CLOTHES THAN THIS PIECE OF RUBBISH!"

I chuckled. I sighed and went into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, and pictured her. She really didn't like wearing girly clothes, she liked punk clothes, like her bestfriend Thalia. Thalia and I never get along too much before, but when (Y/N) came into my life, everything lonely in myself washed away, like she always made me happy.

Except for one thing: SHE DOESN'T CARE MUCH ABOUT HER LOVELIFE, AND SHE DOESN'T LIKE ALL THE BOYS IN CAMP, EXCEPT FOR ONE BOY, PERCY JACKSON.

And y'know what? I HAVE A CRUSH ON PERCY. AND I HAVE A CRUSH ON (Y/N). AND PERCY HAS A CRUSH ON (Y/N). SO BASICALLY, I AM JEALOUS AT THEM. Cause NEITHER of them seemed to like me. Yeah, that's the whole truth. I am bi. Sadly, no one liked me.

I stared at myself at the mirror, at my long jet black hair, my obsidian eyes, my olive skin, and my skinny body...ugly. I sighed, I guess I really should be needing a bath and a hygiene.

*Your POV*

"TO ANYONE WHO KEEPS STARING AT ME PLEASE SAVE YOUR LIVES!" I shouted at everyone, stomping and stomping until I bumped onto Percy.

"Nice outfit, you didn't tell me you do ballet," Percy grinned, looking down at the rubbish I'm wearing. This is the worst day of my life!

(A/N  NO OFFENSE TO BALLERINAS, PEACE HEHE OKAY CONTINUE READING)

I rolled my eyes, the same time blushing. "No thank you, I'd rather wear a boy's clothes than this," I told him. He laughed.

"Okay then, let me take you to my cabin," he winked at me. I blushed and followed him. We both knew we liked each other, but he still didn't know my bestfriend Nico likes him. "So how did that ballet outfit get into you?"

"I have no idea," I answered.

"Here, I'll let you borrow this," he tossed one of his clothes to me.

"Are you kidding me?"

"Well, you said you'd rather wear a boy's clothes than that," he chuckled.

"Ohh, yeahhh," I entered his bathroom. As soon as I got out of the bathroom Percy said, "You're kinda boyish you know."

"Well thank you very much," I said amusingly. He raised an eyebrow. "So you really are?" He asked. I nodded and looked down at myself. His large navy blue t-shirt and skinny jeans and his black converse. "I'll return these tomorrow."

"Sure, no prob." He stood up and we darted out his cabin. We took a stroll around the cabins and spotted Nico on our way.

"Geez Nico," Percy grinned. "You turned more handsome."

I saw Nico blush and mumbled "thanks". I stared at him. I didn't know he would be attractive he cut his hair shorter into a jawline length hair, and did some personal hygiene. He resembled Percy, except for the eyes and skin. "You look good, Nico," I told him. My eyes were widened. I couldn't believe it. He was so handsome.

*Nico's POV*

I noticed that (Y/N) was staring at me for the whole awkward moment. I tried to look away. And it worked, she wasn't looking at me anymore.

"SEAWEED BRAIN!" It's Annabeth. We looked at the left. "IT'S OUR DATE TODAY, REMEMBER?"

I looked at Percy. He swallowed. "Oh um...okay ANNABETH! I'LL BE THERE!" He looked at (Y/N).

"You didn't tell me you have a relationship with Annabeth," (Y/N) looked at him without any expression.

"Look (Y/N)—"

"JUST GO WITH HER AND I DO NOT NEED AN EXPLANATION!" She shrieked at him and ran off.

I clenched my fists and grabbed Percy's t-shirt. My liking for him disappeared, after what he had done. He cheated on Annabeth, and he hurt my bestfriend. "I don't want to see your face anymore," I growled. "HURTING (Y/N) IS YOU KILLING ME!"

"Why do you care so much about her?" He growled.

"BECAUSE I LOVE HER!" I shrieked and glared at him and pushed him out of the way to find (Y/N).

*Your POV*

I walked along the forest and climbed on the tree. I sat on a branch and looked down. "Should've not liked Percy...should've not trusted him..." I mumbled.

"(Y/N)?" I heard Nico's voice. I looked at my right and saw Nico sitting beside me. "You okay?"

"You shadow traveled," I said. "How many times, Nico?!"

He looked away.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO SHADOW TRAVEL?" I shouted at him. "YOURE LOSING ENERGY WHEN YOU DO THAT!"

"But why are you telling this to me?!"

"BECAUSE I CARE FOR YOU! I LOVE YOU NICO! ITS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!"

He suddenly gasped. Without a moment's pause I pulled his face to mine and kissed him. I closed my eyes. When I opened them I found myself in Italy.

"I love you too," Nico's voice said behind me. I turned around and he was just a few inches from me. I looked down and saw him holding a black rose, it was between us.

-----------

Edit

Another episode of people yelling at each other because they don't care if they get their vocal chords damaged.

Just kidding, overusing caps lock to heighten the angst and for screaming convenience is not a good way to do so.