Reader x Will || The Piano and The Violin

(A/N THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PUBLISHED A YEAR AGO LOL) 

*Your POV*

Anger had risen in my blood since then. Right after that 'guy' named Will just gave up my bestfriend Reyna. Reyna told me they had been mutual-- and then suddenly I just found out they broke up. I had so many questions why Reyna didn't like Will anymore. And I also had so many questions-- how stupid Will was of just giving her up.

I knew that Reyna pretended to feel nothing about it. But I could feel her heart was broken deep inside. I always had the guts to stab the guy's heart so many billion times. But, what also made me think of hating Reyna a little, was that she didn't want to hurt him. And I felt so angry.

Well, I thought it would stay the same way as I expected. But I was wrong. I just couldn't believe something different would happen. And it just turned out to get worse.

My life suddenly changed when school days of my second year began-- technically eighth grade.

I lost my friends, the ones I thought would still hang out with me even if we were not in the same class anymore. They didn't though. Annabeth started to hang out with my 'plastic' frenemies. Piper had transferred to a different school, without saying goodbye to me. And then Hazel, ditched me and also hang out with another group. Reyna and I talk occasionally. Only if we meet at the school service at class dismissal.

I started to be a loner. No friends. No people eating with me at break. No people to be with. You see, I really felt bad about it. I was in advanced class, yet I didn't feel proud about it. What's the point of being in advanced class, if you're a loner?

My new classmates get along with each other because they're famous. And me, here, sitting right in the corner reading musical notes of violin since it was our homeroom period. Sometimes I went to the music room during break, and then secretly playing an old violin by myself. Nobody knew, actually, about my talent of playing the violin.

So anyway, back to the first week of school. Sitting in the corner, reading musical notes.

"You're... (Y/N), right?"

I stopped reading, slowly looking up to the person standing infront of me. I realized it was Thalia, a first honor student last year in a different section. She was known to be an athlete in swimming. Yet I then decided to leave my skills in swimming behind. We weren't close after all.

I nodded slowly at her, darting my eyes back to the notes. "I heard you were good in swimming?" She asked, crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow. I looked back at her.

"Um, yeah-- "

"Well please quit that out," she tried to sound polite, but yeah, obviously mean. "I mean," she smiled. "Who doesn't want me to be the best in swimming, right?"

I raised back an eyebrow and went back reading. After a while I heard her mutter a word that entered my ears for the very first time,

"Weird."

I slowly looked up and saw her with two girls seemingly talking about me and obviously being disgusted. One of them was my former classmate who happened to be a first honor student. She glanced at me, and then unbelievably rolling her eyes after glaring at me.

After two subjects, I immediately rushed into the cafeteria to buy some food at lunch. I was in line when, somebody pushed me out of the line. I managed my balance and glared at the 'guy'.

"You again?!" I growled at Will. I mean, you know who he was.

"What do you mean 'You again?!'?" He raised his eyebrows.