Luke x Reader x Nico || Scars of the Time Machine

He was a betrayer, a deceiver, a bad influence to the humankind.

He sided with evilness, darkness, chaos, and brutality.

He loved to trick and kill everyone, especially your own brother, Percy Jackson.

Though he is like that, you still had hope he would change.

He has that comforting, soft, good, kind, loving, and friendly side.

It's just right inside him, being victimized by darkness and evilness.

If only...love would conquer his bitter heart...

You woke up early in the morning, finding your little brother drooling and snoring in his sleep. You laughed softly and opened the door, you did this every morning. And every morning, you always receive a newspaper, randomly found on the porch of the cabin. You picked it up and went back inside, and you read the headlines.

CAPITALS IN GREECE CONTINUE TO EXPLODE.

SUICIDE BOMBING.

TERRORISM.

LATELY A BLOND MAN WITH SCARS AND BLUE EYES FOUND IN ONE OF THE EXPLOSION.

"Luke." You immediately said. Percy suddenly woke up and wiped off his drool. "What?" He asked in a groggy voice.

"Luke," you dropped the newspaper and looked at him. "Percy, read the headlines, now." You stood up and walked across the spacious cabin, back and forth.

"What if he's in Greece?" You suddenly asked. "What if...what if he died in the explosion—what if he committed suicide what if Kronos killed him!?—"

"(Y/N) just calm down okay?" He cut you off. You ignored him, people like him knew how to calm down, teenagers lie in their own little ways, you know.

"How can I calm down? We should call Nico—"

"Nico doesn't show up—"

"I'm just here," a voice suddenly spoke. The two of you turned around and saw Nico, with his pokerface.

"Nico," you said, walking towards him and grabbing his shoulders. "Nico, take me to Greece now."

Nico agreed, so you grabbed your hoodie. "What about me?" Your brother said.

"Stay here," you said.

"Let's go," Nico took your hand and shadow traveled to Greece. You found yourself and Athens. You saw a boy disappear into the shadows.

"Thanks Nico," you whispered. You put your hood up and went to find Luke.

Suddenly you heard sirens. You turned to where it came from and found that it was from the east.

That was where Luke had gone to, you thought. You then slightly panicked and chased the ambulance. It then stopped on a building, meters away from the Parthenon—where he planned to explode bombs, you thought again. Before he left, he told you about his fate, and he would destroy, (fire), and everything.

You saw someone lying on a bed with wheels—

(A/N DUNNO WHAT IT'S CALLED BUT CONTINUE READING AMIGOS AND AMIGAS Edit/ stretcher. And it took me a year to find out ksksdk what even)

"LUKE!" You shouted. You ran immediately to the nurse, and spoke in Greek.

"Miss, I know him. Please let me talk to him!"

"You know him?"

You nodded eagerly. The nurse went off as you immediately knelt down and looked at him.