Reader x Leo || My Miracle Is Leo Valdez

*Your POV*

The way I figure it, everyone gets a miracle. My miracle is living across the street, from--

Okay sorry I was just getting addicted to Paper Towns like as in. I suddenly went to the fact of being a very big fan. But anyway, I didn't own the intro. And the credit goes to John Green. So about that, I actually had a miracle just like what Quentin had. But my miracle was having acquaintance with Leo Valdez. A demigod son of Hephaestus.

Leo was actually a fire user. And given his name Leo, well, born with a blood of flirtatious people. Zodiac signs, I should say. But who knows having acquaintance with Leo Valdez was definitely a miracle? Every girl in Camp Half-Blood knows. Even if some of them already had a boyfriend. Well, it was because 1. He used fire which described him to be hot. 2. He actually built a giant, enormous and awesome ship called Argo II. And 3. It would be really awkward if you get to have acquaintance with a non-hot boy. But if you get to have acquaintance with Leo, well. . .

Also, I would like to tell you that clearly I would never be one of Leo Valdez's desperate fangirls who will do everything just to date Leo. You did think Leo was flirtatious. Yes. And he dated too much girls last two months at the same time and dumped all of them at the same time, like nothing just happened.

Why am I telling this? Well probably I just wanted to tell you that Leo was hot. But there was another reason why he turned out to be my miracle.

It was a summer hot afternoon on Wednesday, and Nico, Will, Reyna and I were strolling around camp, looking for Mrs O'Leary who was lost. It was a long story short, Percy left the hellhound to Nico with permission but soon as Percy left Mrs O'Leary ran away to chase Percy. Fortunately the hound didn't shadow-travel. So possibly the hound was just around here in camp.

So Nico got to get help from Will who was with him the whole time, and he also got help from Reyna and I who were just a few meters away from them. And now here we are, looking for the lost Mrs O'Leary.

"What now?" Reyna complained. "It's been for hours and we still haven't found Mrs O'Leary. What if she shadow-travelled after she ran away?"

"Step aside your complaints Avellano," I said, sighing. "We have to find the hellhound as soon as possible."

"But what if we still haven't found her? Reyna has a point," Will interrupted.

"And by the way," Reyna playfully glared at me. "Correction: Ramirez-Arellano."

"Yeah yeah sure," I waved off. We continued to stroll until we were in the woods. We decided to separate: Nico went west, Will went east, Reyna to the south, and I headed to the north.

"COME ON MRS O'LEARY PLEASE SHOW UP OR ELSE PERCY WILL RIP MY SOUL APART AND THROW IT OFF TO TARTARUS!" I heard Nico's shout echoing.

"NICO IS RIGHT MRS O'LEARY JUST SHOW UP!" Will added.

"YOU KNOW WE DON'T LIKE BEING THROWN OFF TO TARTARUS MRS O'LEARY!" Reyna shouted.

"Yeah, just show up you big black fat twit twat of a hellhound," I whispered, chuckling. "Or maybe you're not already lost and you're with someone." And surprisingly I heard a bark somewhere out there. "Hello?" My voice echoed through the woods. I heard some footsteps coming through my way. Barks and growls were with it. Oh Styx. What if it was monster?!

I suddenly got to the moment of unsheathing my sword and drawing it. I pointed it to the where the noise was coming from. "Who's there?!" I asked out sharply. A figure of the size of a human, out of the corner of my eye jumped out of the wedged rock cliffs. I shrieked and held up my sword high and thought of slicing the monster into halves but it didn't happen.

"WHOA SLOW DOWN LOVELY CAMPER WHO LOVES ME!!!" He raised his hands in surrender. I slightly blushed when it was Leo Valdez. Ugh why do I always call him his full name? Blame nothing [Name], blame nothing. I instantly glared at him.

"Aww why did she glare at me???" He made a puppy dog face at me. "I was about to tell I found Mrs O'Leary lost in the woods--"

"WELL COME HERE MRS O'LEARY," I deadpanned and motioned for Mrs O'Leary to come with me. "Come on let's go back to Nico." I was about to go when Leo said, "Aren't you going to thank me?"

I looked behind my shoulder and saw him pouting. "Thanks," I muttered and strolled away with the hellhound.

And so I had acquaintance with him, and a day after, early in the morning I woke up and went to the Pavilion for breakfast. Suddenly I caught Leo sitting infront of me smirking. My eyes almost shoot out of their sockets because it would be a very big thing to see a hot boy infront of you staring smirking at you. I noticed the girls and some boys who were probably homosexual were looking at me with burning envy. But who gives a mess?

NOT ME.

"Hey [Name]," his smirk turned into a cheeky grin. I almost widened my eyes. "How did you know my name?"

"Well, I asked one of your friends Nicola what's your name and fortunately he responded a name. It's [Name], right?"

"First of all his name is Nico, not Nicola. Second, leave me alone. And third--"

"Alright I get ya," he said.

"What do you want?" I pressed.

"I need to tell you somethin'." He wiggled his eyebrows. His smoky brown eyes could be hypnotizing. . . He suddenly leaned in and whispered into my ear that sent me tingle.

"MY GIRLFRIEND, IS IT OKAY IF I ASK YOU A DATE SOMEWHERE BEAUTIFUL WHICH WILL MAKE YOU SMILE?"

"That's not a whisper, Leo," I glared. "It's painful!"

"Alright, so what do you say?"

"Leo, you dumped twenty and six girls last two months. Why will I date you?"

"I'm serious, really. I've changed a lot," he pleaded, giving me a serious face.

"But do you seriously love me?"

"Yes, I do."

I thought for a minute, and I agreed. Suddenly he touched my hand and kissed it and smiled. I blushed. I looked at him. "You're cute when you blush," he crossed his arms, grinning. I almost got shocked.

WELL I QUITE FORGOT, WHAT HAPPENED TODAY WAS PREFERABLY A MIRACLE.

-----------

Edit

Author in early 2016: *writing*
Keyboard Caps lock: It's free real estate.