Reader x Octavian || A Sky Full of Stars

*Your POV*

"I HAVE A PEN, I HAVE AN APPLE! UGH! APPLE PEN!-"

"What in Olympus, Leo? How many skittles have you eaten?!" Jason groaned. Leo, whenever eating skittles, got hype and yeah...that goddamn PPAP just ate his whole brain like a virus.

"APPLEPEN, PINEAPPLEPEN, PENPINEAPPLEAPPLEPEN!!!!!" Leo screamed while stripping off.

"Oh gods NO!!!" I covered my eyes. "JASON GRACE! GET THAT GUY OUT OF MY SIGHT!"

"UGH! APPLEPEN!" Leo continued as he was dragged out by Jason.

I sighed and lied on my bed.

"So he just stripped off-"

"IN THE NAME OF HADES SWEATY UNDERWEAR!!!!!" I sat up and drew my sword, pointing it to where the voice was.

"Whoa, chill (Y/N)! It's Octavian," he came out, making a smirk.

I pointed my sword to him, "How long have you been here?!" I shouted. This guy Octavian! He's giving me the creeps!!!

"I just came for like,...when that Greek started stripping off-"

"OH GET OUT OF HERE YOU TEDDY BEAR STABBER!" I screamed as the tip of my sword touched his throat.

"Alright alright I'll go now," he smirked and vanished out of thin air.

"DON'T YOU EVER COME BACK!" I screamed, but then Jason came.

"Whew, it took me ages to calm down Leo!" He wiped off his sweat on his forehead.

"Yeah sure, and I exploded like volcano cause Octavina- eh Octavian suddenly came in," I growled, slamming my sword against the table.

CLANG.

"OW!" Jason groaned as he held his ears. "PLEASE CALM DOWN!"

"How the heck can I calm down?"

"I'll call him back," he smirked.

"GO TO TARTARUS SON OF ZEUS!" I shouted, going out.

*Octavian's POV*

"Jeez, Reyna. She keeps exploding like a volcano whenever she sees me," I told her.

"Maybe you should just stop showing up to her," Reyna said.

"Is that even possible? I can't let a day pass without seeing her!"

"Well, it's your fault anyway."

"Its not my fault!"

"It is."

"Why do you say so?"

"The war?" She pinched my arm.

"Ouch," I groaned. "OKAY FINE! I admit that I almost killed her that time but I've changed!"

"Oh really," she walked away. "See ya around Octavian!"

"Yeah sure," I muttered walking to nowhere.

Finally I found where I was, I was in the woods. I looked up to the sky.

It was full of stars.

"TOP IN THE EVENIN TO YAH TEDDY BEAR STABBER-"

My sword's blade echoed as I pulled it out of its sheath. "Who's there?!"

"You-Know-Who," a voice answered.

(A/N IT IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK PEOPLE. IT IS NOT VOLDEMORT. OKAY SORRY FOR MENTIONING THAT NAME!)

"(Y/N)?"

"Yes it is-" suddenly she stopped. I knew she was about to attack me but why did she stop?

"(Y/N)? Are you still there?"

. . . "(Y/N)?"

"The sky is full of stars, isn't it?" She suddenly said. I looked around, and saw her. She stood in the middle of the forest, her hand holding the grip of the sword tight as its blade touched the ground. Her hair was swept sidewards by the winds, and her eyes, so beautiful, reflected the celestial sky above us.

She's so beautiful.

She looked at me. "What are you doing here anyway?" She asked.

"Admiring the stars."

She looked again at the sky. "You know, I think we should forget about everything..."

"What do you mean?"

She stopped for a while, then said, "Shall we be friends?"

"Um...yeah...okay..." I said, a little nervous. You know, I like her, but I didn't know if she likes me back at all...

"Octavian?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"What?"

"I love you."

Did I just hear that? Wait what?!

"Y-You love me?" I blushed.

"Yeah, is...is something wrong with that?"

"Um no.. Nothing at all."

We didn't talk after that. But then...

"GUYS! WE NEED YOUR HELP!" Reyna came running toward us.

"Reyna? What happened?" I asked.

"Leo...he.." She panted.

"I HAVE A PEN!!! I HAVE AN APPLE! UGH! APPLEPEN!!!!!!" Leo burned the trees. He was on freaking fire.

"Valdez! OH GODS HAVE MERCY ON US!" Jason shouted as he followed Leo, looking towards the heavens.

(Y/N) and I followed them.

"Come on," she took my hand. We never touched, but I guess, the sky full of stars just let us touch each other.