Reader x Nico || Parties? Hey I Love You Right Now

Edited 07/23/20
Edit 08/04/21

Thank you for pointing out the one about Drew! I was wrong for describing her as that even if she's just a character, I'm sorry. I have learned from it by revising that part.

Also, I would've hated her back then, but maybe I just dislike her a little now since I still remember the way she acted towards Piper in The Lost Hero. Anyway, who knows? I've been inactive with the fandom for a long time, did Drew Tanaka get a character development? I might change my mind about disliking her if someone tells me then...

-------------

Your half-brother Jason invited you to a party in the Big House. You have no choice but to say yes, cause saying no might offend him.

You wore your Camp Half-Blood t-shirt and your blue hoodie and put your converse on. You got out from the Zeus cabin and headed towards the Big House. You could hear the music even if you were still far.

Most of the campers were outside. You couldn't see if Jason was here, so you went towards the porch.

The door opened itself as you stepped on the porch. Kinda creepy but you realized it was done by the Hecate kids who have the power of magic, you didn't mind the creepy thought.

You went inside, inside wasn't too overcrowded. You saw Jason and a guy who had dark hair, olive skin and obsidian eyes on right corner.

You went towards them. "Hiya Jason," you said. Jason smiled. You turned to the person with him. "Hi." You said shyly.

The guy didn't smile or did much of anything. He waved a hand. "Hey," he said. "I'm Nico."

You finally saw Nico. You've heard the name Nico several times from Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Frank, Will, Piper, Hazel, Jason, and some campers.

So that's how he looks like, you thought. Kind of cute.

"I'll...leave you guys right...heeeeeerrree," Jason said, grinning. "I'll go find Piper." He patted Nico's back and walked out, leaving the two of you.

"What's your name?" Nico asked.
"Y/N," you answered. "So you're Nico?"

"Yeah. The creepy son of Hades."

"You're not creepy at all."

"That was before."

"Before? You should've said 'The Former Creepy Son of Hades."

He chuckled. "Are you a geek?"

"Me? Absolutely no."

"Okay. So you're Jason's half-sister?"

"Yep."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Okay?"

"What's your favorite color?"

"(Y/F/C."

"Favorite food?"

"(Y/F/F)."

"Do you have any boyfriend?"

You almost choked, eyes widening for a second and hiding the shock. "Why do you ask?" Okay, keep it smooth Y/N. You saw his face turn red.

"Um, nothing," he said awkwardly. "I just wanna ask."

You nodded, looking away for a moment and then noticing him staring at you through your peripheral. "How about you? Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No. But I'm planning to have one."