chapter 1 Tam

"Mom do we have to go back today?" Ari said as I was combing her long curly dirty blonde hair.
"yes this will be the last day baby," I said with a smile. Hopefully it will be too. I look down at my beautiful daughter and realized she's all I need and I'm all she'll ever need. But of course now her dad decides he wants to be a father and make up for lost time. I can still remember what happened like it was yesterday. Back in high school me and Calvin has this secret relationship. Our senior year seemed to be the best part. We were fucking all the time in new places nobody would've thought that I would've gotten pregnant. So I told him either he could stay or go and he chose to stay. He made our relationship public and it got a huge backlash. But he didn't care he held my hand in the hallway and walked me to every class. Then I gave birth to our daughter around graduation. I was still able to get my diploma but I couldn't walk on stage. Over the summer Calvin was the best dad to Ari. We took her to the park and we took her everywhere we went. We were the perfect family. Until Calvin had to choose to either go to college and play football or stay home with us. I knew football was his passion so how could I make him stay. And the night before he went to college I remember we had the best sex we had ever had! The next morning he got up and gave me, Ari, and his family the biggest goodbye with tears flowing out his eyes. He kissed me and Ari good bye and said "I'll call and I'll visit during thanksgiving and if I don't call you you call me." I remember him calling. Then as time passed he called less and less. I tried calling him until his number got disconnected. We had lost touch. I remember crying at night and watching him play football to feel close to him again. But when thanksgiving rolled around he got injured and his family wouldn't let me see him. I guess because I wasn't white enough. We had really lost touch then. I remember him being in my dreams with nothing I could do about it. Ari started asking for her dad too. That's when I had to tell her she wouldn't be seeing him anymore. He hadn't made an effort to see us until now. Newly married to a Barbie doll and a construction manager living well off. Now we got to go to court so he can get his visitation rights. He can't choose when he wants to be a father. He missed the hard years her first words her dance classes and now that she's 5 he wants to be there. Disgusting. I finished getting Ari ready then I got myself ready and got to the court house. When we got there they put Ari in a little room so I can go here the verdict. I sat waiting for the judge and saw Calvin with his perfect white wife. Blonde hair big boobs nice butt. We sat in a room of silence. I could feel his eyes on me but I didn't look at him. It's been to long and I'm not ready to look into the eyes of a heartbreak. That's when Judge Poler came out.
"in the case of Domms and Biller. I grant Biller visitation at least 3 times a month. Court dismissed."
My heart dropped. My eyes watered up. I looked up and saw Calvin kiss his wife in celebration. He won.

~•~ AUTHORS NOTE ~•~

Hey y'all if y'all could support my YouTube blog it'll be lit ... please use ur black excellence and bless me

Here's the link :
https://www.youtube.com/user/tcutielove77