The Saiyan Child

Lucy P.O.V

My name is Lucy Heart, I live in a peaceful part of Remnant, which is in the middle of a forest with beautiful sights like cherry blossoms, a waterfall, and fruit growing all around the trees.

I have black shaggy spiky hair, I wear an orange top along with my blue combat skirt. My job is a very special job I must carry out throughout my time to protect the lives of the people against the evil creatures of darkness known as Grimm.

I am a huntress, my weapons are two dual wielding katanas that also can become into literally a double edged sword.

Right now, there really was nothing going on at the time. I'm just sitting down in front of my home as suddenly out of the sky I see a glowing sphere falling down and landing somewhere near the cherry blossom forest.

I made my way over there as I then stopped in the middle of my tracks as I then realized that the falling sphere from the sky was actually a strange carrier.

It then opened up as I then got ready for anything that might come out to attack me, but instead of meeting a dangerous stranger I was met with a little baby with a monkey tail. "A faunus? No, it couldn't be." The baby had strange crazy hair that seemed to defy gravity.

I then noticed that he started to cry as I then walked towards his little carrier which seemed to be completely destroyed, I noticed a slip of paper on the seat as I reached for, I then opened it up and read the note as it stated, "This is my son Kakarot, he may seem different because of his tail, but the real reason why he is different is because he is known as a Saiyan. The Saiyans are a powerful alien race that fight with their own bare hands in combat. Us Saiyans have done terrible things, but please, whoever is reading this please, take care of my son and raise him to be the most lovable and the most happiest person that anybody could meet. I must warn you that if he sees a full moon, he turns into a giant ape that could eradicate an entire population, please take measures from this and do what you must, cut his tail if you have to because that is the source of the transformation. Please, take care of Kakarot."

I was surprised to what I was reading as I then saw the crying infant wanting to be comforted, I then came near him as I then carried him out of the crater that his carrier created.

I smiled at the infant as I then said to him, "Hello there, you must be Kakarot. Your a very cute baby." I started to cradle him back and forth as he then started to fall asleep.

"I promise I'll take care of you. Right now I think you should need another name, how about, Goku." I then noticed the sleeping Saiyan baby smiling in his sleep when I said his new found name, Goku.

I felt like this could be a new start for me, and for this little guy. "Well, let's hope I can handle taking care of you, besides how hard could it be."

A week later

Things weren't really running as smoothly as I thought it would. Goku isn't really the most behaved baby I've ever seen.

When I tried to take him baths or put him to bed he seemed to struggle and tries to take control as if he were trying to prove something.

I then decide to take this little Saiyan on a calm stroll. I got him in a basket that I then placed on my back so I could carry him around.

I saw him then getting up and trying to get an apple off of a tree that was hanging from the waterfall.

As I then was in shock as Goku fell to the bottom of the waterfall and then hit his head on a rock. I rushed down there as quickly as possible and I then picked up the unconscious baby and carried him back to my house.