Goku's Combat Training

Goku P.O.V

It's been a long time since I've last seen these two, which is just about the same long amount of time they haven't seen me.

The crying stopped as they both also stopped hugging me, while Ruby was smiling brightly as she then said, "Uncle Goku! I can't wait to tell you about everything that's happened here at Beacon, from my professors to my new friends."

A white haired girl who wore a skirt just like Ruby, then asked both Ruby and Yang, "You two mean that he's your guy's uncle?!"

She seemed very surprised as the other girl with black hair and the bow on top of her head also seemed surprised, as she then said, "Ruby, Yang, have you guys heard of a specific huntsmen nicknamed as, The Orange Jet?"

I noticed Ruby and Yang puzzling as Yang then said, "Oh yeah! The news at Beacon Academy going crazy about a huntsmen that moves so fast that all you end up seeing is an orange blur and crazy jet black hair. He's been known for saving faunus all over Remnant!"

Ruby then said, "I wonder who that could be?"

The girl with the bow and the girl with the white hair then both fell as their legs were in the middle of the air.

The white haired girl then pointed me out and said, "You two need to realize that your uncle is The Orange Jet!"

Ruby and Yang's eyes light up with realization as they turned around to look at me while I smiled at them and said, "Yeah, that nickname started popping up ever since I started saving more faunus and people from Grimm and the White Fang!"

Ruby's eyes sparkled as she then said, "Uncle Goku, your the legendary, super fast, ultimate, super awesome, Orange Jet!!!"

I rubbed the back of my head as I then smiled and said, "Hehehe, yup, that's me!"

Yang then yelled out excitingly, "Uncle Goku, that's amazing! I've heard stories about you fighting with just your own bare hands!"

I smiled as I then whispered to both of them, "Hey you two, I'll tell you guys about my travels later but for now, who are they?"

I pointed out the other two girls as Ruby then said with a smile," Uncle Goku, meet my team! First there's me the leader, then there's my BFF Weiss Schnee, she's the heiress to her family's dust company!"

I smiled at Weiss Schnee rolling her eyes at Ruby as she then smiled at me while she bowed and said, "It is an honour to meet you Mister Goku."

I said happily, "On the other hand, it's kind off an honour meeting you Weiss Schnee."

I leaned in to Weiss's ear as I whispered to her, "Your big sister was one heck of great help to me on my journeys, so can you please tell her that I said thank you?"

She was surprised, as she then smiled ever brighter and said, "I'll be happy to tell her Mister Goku."

Ruby then introduced her other teammate, "This is my other friend, Blake Belladonna, she is one great person to be around with especially when it involves books!"

She smiled at me as she said, "It's a pleasure to meet you Mister Goku."

She then told me if she could whisper something to me, while I then leaned in as she whispered, "Thank you, for not only helping all of those people, but for helping all of the faunuses and uniting them with the people as friends."

I then smiled and whispered back, "Your welcome, and don't give up hope on your kind, because the White Fang will have to stop for the better of the faunuses."

We then backed up from each other as Blake then smiled just as bright as Weiss was smiling.

Ruby then said, "And then you know Yang, my sister, and together were Team RWBY, banzai!"

Yang and Blake then also said banzai with Ruby as they raised one of their arms up on the air.

Ruby then noticed Weiss not doing it as she then said, "Weiss, come on, please."

It looked like Ruby was giving Weiss puppy dog eyes, as Weiss couldn't look away she then gave in to the power of Rubys special ability as she said, "Alright! Just stop with the eyes, your killing me with cuteness!"

She then raised one of her arms up in the air as they all said in union, "Banzai!"

They all then tilted a weird angle as I then laughed. "Man, it really is incredible how much you two have grown."

Yang then asked, "So, what are you gonna teach us today Uncle Goku?"

I completely forgot why I'm here with these four girls in the first place.

I then remembered and said, "Oh yeah, alright then, you girls notice anything different about me and any other regular average Huntsmen or Huntress?

The girls then started thinking as Weiss then realized it and said, "Oh! You don't carry a weapon with you."

I smiled and I said, "That's right Weiss, I don't use any kind of weapon, except for my entire body."

They were all interested in what I could do, as I then said, "The way I fight Grimm with nothing but my body, is with the use of martial arts. An ancient but very well-known way of defending yourself in hand to hand combat."

Blake then asked, "You may know how to use that very skillful way of fighting, but how can you still defeat a Grimm with your bare hands?"

I smiled at Blake's question as I then responded saying, "With the extra use of a thing known as ki."

They all seemed confused to what I said as Weiss then asked, "Is that something similar to aura Mister Goku?"

I chuckled a bit and said, "Ki is somewhat similar to aura, but its a very highly advanced way of using the energy that you typically use to do everday things in your average everyday life. I'll give you guys an example."

I pointed my palm out at a nearby boulder as a bright circular light then formed on my palm. I then launched my ki blast as it hit the boulder dead on turning it into a pile of pebbles and dust.

All of the girls seemed very surprised and shocked as Yang then said, "You did that with just your ki!"

I nodded and said, "Yup, but remember, this is a very difficult thing to master as long as you focus and concentrate."

They then stood up as Ruby then excitingly said, "Alright Team RWBY, let's get this training started!"

They all excitingly cheered together as Yang then asked me, "So Uncle Goku, what's the first step?"

I smiled and said, "The first step, is for you four to hand over your weapons, because you all won't be training with them."

They were all surprised as they all said in union, "What?!"

Let the training begin.