Of Runaways and Stowayas

Yang P.O.V

It was another day, like any other.

I was sitting on the couch as I wore my orange shirt, new short coat, a pair of white sneakers, a pair of baggy pants, all while my hair was tied to a pony tail.

I looked to my right side where I was missing my arm.

I then grabbed the tv remote and turned it on as I was watching for a few seconds, a news report about the whole situation that's been going on about Beacon.

I changed the channel about three times as they each talked about the same thing until I left it on the channel it was on.

The news lady was talking as she informed, "Today we have elliged information on the leader of the White Fang Adam Taurus. He has been on the move along with the many faunus that are apart of this terrorist group. There has been some wondering how this group can be stopped. The only other Huntsman that was ever an actual major threat to the White Fang was the Orange Jet. He has not been sighted recently ever since the Grimm invasion as he was fighting them off with ease while he glowed an aura of pure gold."

It showed photage of Uncle Goku with a long spiky golden yellow mullet that went down to his knees, a thick long strand of his golden hair in front of his face, and with a lack of eyebrows, all while he was killing off Grimm easily.

I was surprised to see that as I've never seen Uncle Goku in this new Super Saiyan form. I then turned off the tv as I sighed and looked down.

I heard the door open as I looked behind the couch and said, "Hey dad."

My dad Taiyang was back from Vale as he had bags hanging on his arms while he held three boxes. He said, "Hey sweetie! You won't believe what I got."

He then walked into the kitchen as he then walked towards me with a long box in his hand.

He set it on the coffee table and had a smile on his face. I then asked him, "It's for me?"

He nodded smiling as he waited for me to open it.

I then did so as I was surprised to see a metal robot arm that looked really advanced.

He then said happily, "I honestly thought I'd have to pull a few strings to get this but all I did was ask General Ironwood and he gave it too me. He said that you fought valiantly in the Grimm invasion back at Beacon. It's Atlas state of the art high-tech, there newest and most advanced model. You can try it on now if you want."

I looked at the mechanical arm as I then said to my dad blankly, "I'll just, go and do my chores."

He then said as he rubbed the back of his neck while smiling, "That's alright, I mean, you can try it on later maybe."

I then stood up as I walked towards the stairs that would led me upstairs.

Before I left, I then said not looking at my dad, "Thanks dad."

I walked upstairs to get ready for the day.

Taiyang P.O.V

I watched on, as Yang walked upstairs to get ready for the day.

I then sighed and looked down saddened as I said to myself, "Well, not yet, she still seems a bit ok, right?"

The day went on as Yang did her daily chores.

She sweeped the porch with her one arm, went to go get the mail from the mailbox with her one arm, and she then soon started washing the dishes, sigh, with her one arm.