End of The Beginning

Ruby P.O.V

Things were finally starting to calm down a bit more.

I was able to stop Torchwick and Neo taking over the ship they were in.

I was heading over towards a crowd that was being guided and informed by Professor Port and Professor Oobleck.

I ran and saw Weiss as she turned around and held my hand as she said, "Ruby! Are you alright?"

I then said, "I'm fine. Where's Yang?"

She then had a sad expression on her face as she then moved out of the way letting me see an injured Ren and Nora along with Blake on the ground with her stomach all bandaged up while she was holding Yang's hand.

I was shocked to see my friends like this, as I also noticed Yang missing her right arm. I then said in a sad tone, "Yang."

Sun was right next to us as he then said, "Don't worry, they'll be alright."

Nora then said, "But Jaune and Pyrrha are still not back yet!"

Sun then said, "Guys, we can't go back there! That giant Grimm circling the school is creating more Grimm. Even the White Fang is backing out."

Ren was trying to get back up as he then said, "We're not going anywhere, uggh!"

I then said while feeling a bit angry about all of this, "I'll find them. I'll find them, and bring them back."

I was about to go alone till Weiss then said, "No! We'll find them."

I then looked at Weiss and smiled as I then said, "Alright."

I then said to Sun, "Take care of them. We'll be back!"

He then yelled back, "You better!"

Me and Weiss then started heading back into the fight.

Goku P.O.V

I blocked Adam's sword with my forearm.

Our battle left us with a few scratches on our bodies.

He then backed up and started firing bullet shots at me, as I then flew up in the air and started firing a few ki blasts.

He blocked every shot with his blade and then put it back in its hilt.

I flew back down and held my hands together as I then chanted, "Kamehame..."

Adam then moved very quickly as his sword felt like it was extremely concentrated with aura as it then collided with my blast once I shouted, "Ha!!"

It occurred an explosion as we both were then a few feet from each other.

I then thought to myself, "Man, even at Super Saiyan, Adam sure is holding up a lot more longer then I thought."

I stood still as I felt a power increase, and it wasn't a very good power either.

I then felt something dripping from my stomach as it was my own blood, while a large cut was bright red and going across my chest.

He then placed his blade back in his hilt and said, "How are you tougher to cut in half!?"

I looked at him as I powered up and shouted, while I turned into the new transformation I discovered while me and Vegeta were battling.

My hair spiked up even more as I had electricity emitting and surrounding my body.

Adam then backed up a bit and said, "What?!"