No Brakes

Goku P.O.V

We've all started making our way into the underground city.

We all stumbled on some White Fang goons, as Yang got in her fighting stance, while her gauntlets were armed and at the ready.

She looked on and then said, "Looks like we've got some company."

Oobleck then looked at me and said, "Alright Professor Goku, show me what you are capable of."

I smiled and cracked my knuckles and said, "Alright. Here I go!"

I instantly vanished, as I was in front of three White Fang members.

They each tried to land at least one hit on me, but I was able to dodge every attack they would throw at me, as I then crossed my arms together and crouched, while I then released a powerful ki push which helped me repeal them away from me.

The three White Fang members were knocked out, Oobleck was surprised as he then said, "Astonishing! Goku's power is immensely destructive. He was able to evade every single blow those White Fang members threw at him and was then able to take each of them out without even making contact with the enemy!"

Yang smiled and said, "Yup! That's my uncle for you!"

Blake then warned us and said, "There's more in the buildings!"

A bunch of other White Fang came out of the buildings as Yang, Blake, and Weiss started firing their projectiles at the members.

Me and Oobleck charged at them with frontal attacks, as Oobleck used his strange weapon which was like a bat.

He swung it and took out White Fang left and right, while I punched and kicked as we both dodged their attacks.

Oobleck then started firing his projectiles that were fire balls, as I was able to dodged and catch every bullet that came my way.

I then saw a bunch of them on the corner of a building, as I fired a ki blast which caused an explosion.

Ruby P.O.V

I was pushed to the ground by Roman Torchwick, as he was laughing sinisterly, whime he then walked towards me and said, "Wow, you are much more manageable without that oversized gardening tool of yours."

I growled at the bowler hat wearing criminal, as I was about to hit him but he side stepped out of the way.

He then said trying to be little me, "Ya know, Perry, I really did need this. Hahaha. But, seriously...where did you find this place Red?"

He placed his cane near my throat, as I growled at him again and vanished, while I used my semblance to run away, but I then felt something grab onto my hood and pull me back towards Torchwick.

He then said, "I see you've got some tricks up your sleeve. Let me make this clear. We're not through here yet."

An explosion was heard, as Torchwick then said, "Oh, what the-? Perry, if you and the boys could take care of that? Kind of in the middle of something."

Another large explosion was heard, as Torchwick was angry as he then said, "What is going on here?!"

I looked up and saw my team, my uncle, and Professor Oobleck making there way towards me!

I quickly made my move, as I jumped on top of Torchwick and pulled his hat down while I then ran towards everyone.

Goku P.O.V

Multiple shots were being fired at Ruby, as I then swiftly moved.

I was then firing ki blasts at the White Fang, while I jumped behind Ruby as I caught and dodged every bullet that was fired.