The Saiyan named Goku arrives at Beacon Academy

Goku P.O.V

I started to fly over a city named Vale. It really makes me think how different me and my mom's lives would be if we actually lived in a city like this.

I looked around and saw at the far horizen, flying ships that carried many other students that all seemed to be here with the exact same reason that I have, to become either a huntsmen or a huntress.

I then landed as I then starred in amazement of the giant tall building that was the school.

I started to walk around the courtyard as I then accidentally bumped into someone, because of me not paying attention to where I was going.

I then said, "Oh! Sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you like that. Hehehe."

I rubbed the back of my head as I felt a bit embarrassed as the guy then turned around and said to me while smiling, "It's alright, besides I was just as amazed as you are, looking at this amazing sight."

He seemed like a great guy, I then asked him, "So, what's your name?"

He then said, "My name is Ozpin. It's a pleasure to meet you. So what's your name?"

I then smiled and said, "My name is Goku! So Ozpin, I'd be guessing that your here just like everyone else?"

He then smiled and said, "Yup, but I seem to have a different way of helping."

I then wondered what Ozpin was planning for his future, as him and me continued to walk around exploring the school.

Ozpin seemed like one of those sophisticated people as he wore a scarf, along with a green suit, and his grey silver hair.

I then asked Ozpin, "Got anybody else you know around here Ozpin? Any friends you would expect here with the reasons like you?"

Ozpin smiled as he then said, "Yes, I am expecting to meet two more friends of mine who should be here at this academy too."

We continued to walk as I then accidentally again, bumped into someone else.

I then looked at the person who had a surprised look on her face as I then said, "Oops! Sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you like that!"

She then looked at me and Ozpin as she then said with a light smile, "It's alright, accidents happen. It seems like you beat me to my friend Ozpin."

I then realized what she said as I then asked Ozpin, "Wait, she's one of your friends you were looking for?"

Ozpin smiled as he then walked right next to the blond haired girl, who wears high heeled boots that went up to her knees, a pair of glasses, and she also seemed to be wearing a black cape with a purple inside. Ozpin said, "Goku, meet my childhood friend Glynda Goodwitch."

I then said with a smile on my face, "Nice to meet you Glynda."

She seemed like she would be the strict kind of person but she seems nice.

She then said, "Why don't we head to the cafeteria, we should get something to eat and wait to see if anything else pops up."

I then got excited as I then said, "Let's go then, I'm starving!"

Ozpin P.O.V

We then made our way to the cafeteria as I then asked Glynda, "You seemed to be alright with our new friend, why is that? You usually never open up to anyone else Glynda."

She then said as she looked on at Goku, " I'm not sure but, he seems to have a heart full of joy and kindness, I honestly feel like I can trust him even though we barely met. I have a feeling that Goku will become an excellent huntsmen."

I noticed her smiling as I then teased her a little bit, "Looks like someone has an interest in someone. Hmm?"

She then blushed light as she turned her head from me and said, "D-Don't be ridiculous! What would get you that kind of idea Ozpin!"

I smiled and said, "Well, it's either my instincts or your rosy red cheeks giving it away."

She blushed a bit more brighter as she then said, "It's j-just a hot day."

We then finally made it to the cafeteria as we all sat down at the same table.

Goku then went over to get himself some food. He then came back with a mountain like pile of food! I then asked with a sweat on the side of my face, "Goku, isn't this a bit too much?"

Goku then smiled and said, "Hey come on now, it's all you can eat! Well, time to dig in!"

Goku started devouring the mountain of food as it then became an empty plate. Goku then cheerfully said, "Ahhhh! That was a great meal!"  

It's amazing how Goku doesn't seem to gain any weight from all that food!

As I continued to watch in amazement at Goku's bottomless stomach, I then noticed a familiar face behind Goku as he then said, "I thought you really couldn't finish all of that food, but I guess I was mistaken."

I remember him very well, that smile, that white well buttoned up coat, and his well done hair. I then said, "Glad you made it James."

Goku then turned around to see James as he said, "So you must be another one of Ozpins friends."

I then introduced them to each other and said, "Goku, this is James Ironwood, he grew up with me and Glynda when we were kids."

Goku smiled and then shook James hand. Goku then cheerfully said, "My names Goku. Nice to meet you James." 

It then looked like James started to get along with Goku as he said, "It's very nice to meet you Goku."

I never thought I'd see James bound with another person so easily, I guess Goku will not just be a remarkable huntsmen, but he will always be a remarkable person.

We all then sat down and enjoyed our time together as we laughed and had a wonderful time.