Two Steps Forward, Two Steps Back

Yang P.O.V

I had been finally training with my dad, as I began to dodge and strike back at him with my newly replaced roboarm.

We both had nearly the exact same fighting style, as our punches and forearms were blocked and dodged, while my dad and I had done flips and leg work.

I maneuvered by him, as I faced my dad, while he smiled at me and said, "Not bad, but your balance is a bit off."

I smirked and said, "Oh so I'm a bit off on my stance, punches, kicks, and agility right?"

He had looked away from me and caught me off guard, as I dodged him a few times, while he pointed his elbow near my face, but I was able to stop it from connecting.

He smiled as he said, "I didn't mean your fighting Yang."

He sweped my legs, as I fell on my butt while my dad then said pacing slowly near Zwei, "You know, I saw your fights at the Vytal Festival."

I frowned and said to him, "And let me guess." I tried to imitate the way my dad spoke as I said, "I was sloppy."

He turned towards me and smiled lightly as he said, "Well actually, you were pretty good. But, you were being, well, stubborn, hot tempured, and reckless."

I then shrugged as I looked down and said, "So what? That's how I always fight."

He then said, as he had his hands on his hips, "Yeah, but maybe you should use your head a bit more instead of trying to rely on your semblance alone."

My dad got a bit saddened as he said, "You've used that to win every match, and it also left you in the certain predicament you are in now."

He then walked around slowly as he said, "You have always made yourself to burn brighter then anything. From your smile, your personality, your fighting, and your semblance. But, you just need to be stronger and instead of trying to keep getting angry...."

My dad then walked around Zwei and said as he stood in front of me, "....you can stay around from the limitations."

I smiled lightly, as he then held his hand out in front of me, while he smiled and said, "Let's go one more time, before we go and eat dinner."

I smiled and rolled my eyes, as I took his hand and got back up on my feet and said, "Didn't you forget about something?"

He looked at me confused and said as he realized, "Oh! Yeah, Lucy, I forgot. Well, I guess until your done with your training with her. Just, try not to go to crazy with the lasers, please."

I chuckled and got in my stance, while he then threw a few punches and roundhouse kicks at me, as I backed away and dodged his strikes.

I had then caught one of his attacks as he said while he smiled, "Hey, there you go. Now that's a bit more..."

I quickly sweped his legs but caught him, as I held his hand while he recoiled a bit. He lifted his head up, as he smiled at me, while I then pulled him forward and smiled at him.

My dad then dusted himself off and said, "Alright, I'll go make dinner. Make sure to bring Lucy too once you two are done."

I smiled and nodded as I said, "Ok. Now then, let's see if I can finally do this."

My dad rolled his eyes and chuckled as he said, "Yeah, you keep on trying to stealthy approach your grandma while you keep on getting caught in the action."

I pouted as I then looked away and started to make my way to where my grandma was. I had spotted her meditating near the trees, as I then started to slowly tiptoe from behind the highly trained Huntress.