The Saiyan of Heart vs The Saiyan of Schnee

Ruby P.O.V

I was sitting with my big sis, Weiss, and Blake while our friends of Team JNPR were next to us too.

We waited and saw my Uncle Goku and Weiss's Uncle Vegeta both powering up, while their ki surrounded them and made the whole place feel a huge gust of wind following from both of them.

After their power ups, they then instantly disappeared and were now in the middle of the air fighting.

They each tried to land a blow on each other but they perfectly blocked, dodged, or countered their attacks.

My widen eyes were glistening from this awesome fight, as I then yelled out enthusiastically, "Yeah! Go Uncle Goku!"

Weiss then cheered to, "Keep it up Uncle Vegeta! Don't let give up for a second!"

My uncle then threw a punch, while Mister Vegeta blocked it and then punched him right back, but in the gut, as he then vanished and hit my uncle on his head with his hands held together making my uncle go flying down towards the ground.

Before he was about to make impact, my uncle then stopped himself and started firing ki blasts at Mister Vegeta.

Mister Vegeta then smiled and started firing his own ki blasts too, but at much faster pace as he thrusted his palms releasing ki blasts like a gauntlet gun firing bullets.

My Uncle Goku then had to pick up the pace with his ki blasts but decided to fly and evade Mister Vegeta's volley of ki blasts.

Smoke started to pile up and form as my uncle kept flying till he got right in front of Mister Vegeta.

Both of them ended up having a ki blast in their hands as both of them decided to collided each of their ki blast at each other while it caused an explosion around the two.

Both of them then landed on the ground as they kept their guard up at all times.

Yang then said with a very happy smile, "Wow! Those two aren't even breaking a sweat!"

Blake then said smiling, "It's incredible to think that Mister Goku and Mister Vegeta are very kind, but when it comes to combat they're completely different."

Weiss then said with an enthusiastic smile, "Their form in combat is flawless, and their techniques are nearly identical. This is amazing!"

I smiled at seeing Weiss being this happy as I then cheered, "Come on you two! Give it your all!"

Goku P.O.V

Me and Vegeta were equally matched, for now.

He then smiled and said, "Why don't we get a little more serious Kakarot."

I smiled back and said, "Well, alright then Vegeta. Let's get this started!"

We both clenched our fists as we started to increase our power.

Our auras were engulfing us as my hair stood up and both of our hair started to glow bright yellow while our eyes turned teal green.

We both then transformed into Super Saiyans.

Vegeta then said with a smile, "Now then, let's see how powerful you truly are Kakarot!"

I smiled back and got in my fighting stance while he did the same.

We both then charged at each other as our forearms collided creating lightning and sparks around our forearms.

The power shook the whole place as I then threw the first punch while Vegeta dodged it but then tried to hit me with a high kick.