Tipping Point

Reminder! I don't own RWBY or DBZ. I'm just being really cautious on the fact that I don't want to get copyrighted! (Specifically over one thing on this chapter) Anyways enjoy!

Goku P.O.V

It's been a pretty dull day since me and the others have been walking for most of the time, until Nora then happily smiled and raised her arms up in the air saying cheerfully as always, "Another day of adventure! So, what's the agenda today Jaune?"

Jaune was looking at the map we had been using for the past couple of days, "Walking."

Nora then smiled and asked again, "Anything else?"

Ren then said to his childhood friend, "Walking."

Nora then just sighed heavily, while Ruby groaned and said, "I didn't think we'd be walking for this long to Haven."

Jaune then said a bit surprised, "Well, how long did you think this was going to take?"

Ruby then said as she thought, "I don't know. Two weeks?"

Jaune then said realizing something, "What? Have you ever walked this far Ruby?"

Ruby then said trying to defend herself, "Well yeah! I mean, it's not like I've only walked around my home and few places that I could go to, when I was little."

I chuckled as Ruby then looked at me and said while pouting a bit, "Why can't you just take us there by flying Uncle Goku?"

I chuckled and then said, while smiling at the pouting Rose, "Ruby, if you haven't realized, you four still haven't been able to fully use flight with your ki. Besides, you all still need a bit more training!"

Ruby then looked on and said, "Well, ok. If you say so."

I smiled as Jaune then said, "Don't worry. We'll be there in no time."

I instantly stopped in my tracks, as I looked behind me feeling something, evil.

I could sense something, someone who seems to be heading our way.

I then heard Ruby ask me, "Uncle Goku? What is it?"

I got out of my thoughts and said trying to not make Ruby or the rest of the team worried, "I don't know, but whatever I'm sensing is pretty far from us."

Jaune then also said reassuringly, "Well, we should get moving then. If it's more Grimm, we may need to get ready to..."

I turned around to see Jaune, Nora, Ren, and Ruby all look at the entrance of a village.

Jaune glanced at the map and said confused, "We weren't supposed to be nearing another village in about two more days. Why is there one here?"

I then said, as I was trying to sense if anyone was in the village, "We should check it out. There may be some survivors around."

Jaune then responded, as he dropped the paper map and said, "Alright, let's go!"

We all then ran into the village, as I noticed that it actually looked more like a unfinished project other then an abandoned village.

Nora then said looking around, "What is it with this place? Let's hurry it up a bit please, this place is giving me the creeps."

Ruby was wandering around until I noticed that she stumbled on a sign that said the name of the said village.

Ruby read it out loud, "Oniyuri. This village must've been abandoned a long time ago."

Jaune then said questionable, "How can this place be abandoned if it wasn't even on the map? Have you heard of this place Mister Goku?"