Ki vs Aura

Ruby P.O.V

Me and my friends, and my sis, were completely shocked to hear from my Uncle Goku saying that we won't use our weapons!

I then said, "Uncle Goku, we need our weapons, and if we can't use them to train, then were completely helpless!"

Uncle Goku then smiled as he said, "Helpless! That's exactly why you four won't use your weapons to train, because their will be a time when you four are in a battle when your weapons will be out of reach."

I realized that Uncle Goku wasn't wrong. He does have a point about that, we would be utterly helpless without our weapons.

Blake then asked, "So we're going to be training on how to use our ki? While we learn how to fight?"

My Uncle Goku then said with a smile, "That's right! You girls have already learned the use of your auras which is used as another pair of eyes on the back of your head. It also unlocks Huntsmen and Huntressess special power which is referred as a Semblance. Aura is very similar to ki, the one difference between the two is that ki is in every living thing in the world! Each Huntsmen and Huntress have a unique one of a kind Semblance, but ki is something that is similar to every living thing."

Weiss then said, "Hold on Mister Goku, Yang here is the only one with real combat experience!"

Yang then smiled and said, "That's right, my gauntlets help me go through a style of combat and even long range attacks!"

I then asked Uncle Goku, "So, are we supposed to learn how to use ki now?" 

Uncle Goku then smiled as he said, "Actually Ruby, you four first need to try to land at least one strike on me!"

Goku P.O.V

I was smiling and waiting to see what these four are capable of as I then said, "Don't be worried now, you all can use your semblance and I'll only be dodging your attacks."

They all seemed ready to attack as I then said, "Alright, ready....go!"

Ruby and Weiss both were the first to attack as they had incredible speed!

Ruby seemed to move very quickly which reminded me of her mom a lot. All while Weiss, seemed to be using strange platforms that had her snowflake symbol which reminded me about her older sister.

I was just standing there, as they both seemed like they were about to land a blow, but I then blocked both of their attacks.

I noticed Ruby smiling as she then said, "Sorry Uncle Goku, but it looks like you let your guard down!"

My eyes widen a bit, as I noticed Yang and Blake right on top of me.

While Blake tried to hit me, but the moment her punch was blocked and she left somewhat of her shadow as a distraction while I still was able to block her.

Yang then threw her punch, as I then started to dodge everyone of her attacks.

She then accidentally tripped, as I then jumped to get some distance.

I then called out to Yang, "You ok Yang?"

She got right back up to her feet, smiling as she then said, "Don't worry Uncle Goku, I'm..."

Her smile faded as she then looked at me with a normal face. I was a bit confused, as I then felt a small strand of Yangs hair in my palm.

I rubbed the back of my head as I chuckled lightly and then said, "Oops, sorry about that Yang. Looks like I got a bit of your hair."

She closed her eyes, as she then opened them while I noticed her eyes just now turned red.

Ruby then yelled out, "Uncle Goku, you really need to be careful!"

Yang was then engulfed in flames as her hair was now floating in midair.

She charged at me with incredible speed, as I then blocked one of her punches.

I thought to myself a bit surprised, "That punch actually stung a little. Man those four sure know their Semblances pretty well already. I guess this is a good opportunity to show them my ki."

I clenched both of my fists, as I then started to power up while my ki was then surrounding me.

As Yang was about to punch me again, I caught her punch with ease, as she then continued to punch the same hand I used to block her second punch.

She looked like she was losing some steam, as she was soon tired out.

Yang then said while trying to catch her breath, "Ok, you win. I guess we do need a lot of work, huh Uncle Goku."

I smiled at Yang which also left me with seeing her smile.

We all got together as Blake then asked me, "Mister Goku, was that ki that you were using?"

I nodded and said, "Yup, that's ki! Its also a method of increasing your strength, as you saw me blocking everyone of Yang's punches."

Weiss then asked, "But how were you able to handle her punches even when she was using her Semblance?"

I answered Weiss's question and said, "When I blocked her first punch, I felt a little bit of a stinging pain on my palm, so I realized that I had to get a bit more serious. I then released my ki , which made it much more easier for me to block her super powered punches."

Yang smiled as she rubbed her head and said, "I guess I do get a bit carried away don't I?"

Weiss, Blake, and Ruby all dropped a sweat from the side of their faces.

I sat down on the ground, as I then told them to sit down too. Once me and the girls were sitting on the grass, I then said, "Alright, now then, let's get down to using ki!"

They all seemed very excited, as I said, "First, you girls need to focus deep in your body. You have all already learned how to tap into your auras, but you four must go in deeper until you feel like pulling something out from not your soul's, but of your own energy! Like this."

I placed both of my hands together near my chest, which is shaped in a circular way, while a very small light was then  gleaming between my palms.

I shot the small ki blast at a tree leaving a hole in it

I then said, "Once you four have learned how to use, control, and shot ki at another tree leaving a similar hole in it like mine, then we'll see if you four can land a blow on me."

They all seemed ready, as I then smiled and said, "Alright! Let's do this!"